Thank you Boddunan. I received my second cheque. It has been a nice experience with Boddunan.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Cogratulation pradif kumar

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Pradeep Kumar Nanda
Congratulation nanda. wish you more cheques every month.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well done Pradeep kumar Nanda and I hope you win many more such cheques in the future too!!! :)
It is all because of you activity and harwork you go this and wish you more such achievements. :) Congratulation

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3739]}
Nandaji congratulation for your second cheque.Hope you will be more successful in boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulations. Wish you earn many more in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Pradeep kumar Nanda!!!

Congrats and hope to hit century in cheques from boddunan.com!!!

:):)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you very much to all Boddunan members! :)

Though,at the moment there is no scope for me to earn any money from Boddunan,but I do regularly visit Boddunan and look into the forum section whatever is happening.I do-not log in but I do visit regularly. Its a part and parcel of my life to regularly visit Boddunan.Hope there will be some new areas of earning at Boddunan where I shall have some scope for earning.

Anyway, this is really the best Indian site where every members can earn some pocket money, and they do really pay their members.
I m dying to get my one
Congratulations .......... hope that will be one of many
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.