The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I didn't knew that theme of being in boddunan is in danger. Really felt worried about it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Rajani K
"What the F***, How could you decide to publish your 1200 plus words, well researched article for only 25 rupees. You must be crazy"

Arun, please control your emotions, you are writing on a public forum and should be responsible of your words. If you have any personal grudges, please show off them offline but not here. If only count of words earn money, all 10000+ users on boddunan can earn 10K+ money every month.

Rajani,

Sorry for the trouble caused, there was a little conflict with the editor and admin and has got misjudged. I have corrected it as soon as I was informed by editor about the wrong credits, infact gave more credits for the mistake done. I hope this kind of issues better solved with the personal mails/IMs rather than on forums which invite unsocial comments like above.

Please note that there are many factors that come into play when giving cash credits such as article formatting. You have simply copy pasted from word which I took lot of my/editor time for reformatting and it costs more money (cause time is money). If you could take care of such small mistakes, you can successfully get the full cash credits.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Rajani K
I agree with Rajani

the cash credit given to the articles we write are not reasonable.

Please let me know of any such recent articles except this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I feel articles are only judged by it's length here. I mean, if I write a 2,500 word article then I may get a Rs.100 cash credit, but all articles cannot be madwe that lengthy, a 750 word article is enough to go. The point is if the article goes beyond a certain length it will lose readers, because no one wants to read an online article for hours unless it's that interesting.

Also, there is no extra cash credits for "Relevant articles", with relevant articles I mean articles which tend to do better in search engines like technology, movie/book reviews, How To articles etc. or any other article which general public have interest rather than articles which only a doctor or engineer can understand.Bottom line is article length must not be the only criteria for cash credits

Please do not post such comments without looking at the top earning articles. You should become the writer first to have comments like these.

I am agree with te views of Rajani.Admin should think about it.

Absolutely every care taken.

"What the F***, How could you decide to publish your 1200 plus words, well researched article for only 25 rupees. You must be crazy"

Arun, please control your emotions, you are writing on a public forum and should be responsible of your words. If you have any personal grudges, please show off them offline but not here. If only count of words earn money, all 10000+ users on boddunan can earn 10K+ money every month.

Rajani,

Sorry for the trouble caused, there was a little conflict with the editor and admin and has got misjudged. I have corrected it as soon as I was informed by editor about the wrong credits, infact gave more credits for the mistake done. I hope this kind of issues better solved with the personal mails/IMs rather than on forums which invite unsocial comments like above.

Please note that there are many factors that come into play when giving cash credits such as article formatting. You have simply copy pasted from word which I took lot of my/editor time for reformatting and it costs more money (cause time is money). If you could take care of such small mistakes, you can successfully get the full cash credits.

Maverick, you got me totally wrong. Firstly, what the **** was ma direct initial reaction and I mention that it my post too. Also, it was a personal reaction and it was not aimed at this site or Rajani for that matter whom I was addressing my points too.

Also, F word is phohibited for U13 and I guess all members registered on this site are 18+. So I was mindful and responsible with my words.

Also, I never said that words make money here. If you read my post again, I said 1200 plus words of well researched article. Well researched is a keyword here.

I hope I have cleared your concerns here.

Rajani,

Maverick,

Thanks for stating the problem and correcting it. I got really disappoint so had to inform the problem in this way.

Regarding copy/paste of article which you stated, i never directly copy/paste the content from Ms-Word from the beginning of joining this site.
I only use the paste as plain text option provided by you where a window opens and i copy the content there. Initially, when i joined the site i couldnt follow the process as i was confused at that time but now i simply follow that process. If it is wrong process, please give me any other alternative process which will not distrubs the format of Article.

Thanks once again for answering the problem.
please post the rajni article link.
i want to see the article.

Rohit, it is presently in new articles section in the home page. it is on DREAMS-What they are going to tell us.

It should have been something like, Dream Interpretation - What Does My Dream Mean" or Dream Interpretation - Some of the Most Popular Dreams in Human History Demystified"., These are the terms that people are searching for. Titling the words that people search for will automatically lead to more traffic.

Arun,

Thanks for the suggestion and actually i initially planned the similiar name like Dreams- Interpretate them. But thought that the article do not have any deals on how to interprete. :) From next time i will take your suggestion before :P :cheer:

And a suggestion, though you have expressed your emotions it is not good to use some bad terms as it may spoil the thing which you want to say. Sorry if i hurt you.
@Rajani, I feel sorry for you and i too have faced the same situation many a times which made me lose interest in writing articles. Forum and resources section were my area of interests some months back and as there was meagre recognition i kept away from it. Boddunan was my first love,the bond with which i cannot easily break, so, i keep contribting in the form of quizzes.

Sorry to know that nagalaksmi and we are missing your presence and articles. I too like Boddunan for similar reason and understand that every one are not satisfied with cash credits. Though my present article was accidently given some wrong credits i still feel that some alternative methods should be followed by Boddunan to improve the articles sections.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.