The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel articles are only judged by it's length here. I mean, if I write a 2,500 word article then I may get a Rs.100 cash credit, but all articles cannot be madwe that lengthy, a 750 word article is enough to go. The point is if the article goes beyond a certain length it will lose readers, because no one wants to read an online article for hours unless it's that interesting.

Also, there is no extra cash credits for "Relevant articles", with relevant articles I mean articles which tend to do better in search engines like technology, movie/book reviews, How To articles etc. or any other article which general public have interest rather than articles which only a doctor or engineer can understand.Bottom line is article length must not be the only criteria for cash credits

Roshan,
It is true that articles on boddunan are very less visible in search Engine as more of us do not use appropriate keywords in our articles. Another thing is article length is one of the factor consider here but not the only factor, i too observed some long article getting 100 Rs.

It should have been something like, Dream Interpretation - What Does My Dream Mean" or Dream Interpretation - Some of the Most Popular Dreams in Human History Demystified"., These are the terms that people are searching for. Titling the words that people search for will automatically lead to more traffic.

Arun,

Thanks for the suggestion and actually i initially planned the similiar name like Dreams- Interpretate them. But thought that the article do not have any deals on how to interprete. :) From next time i will take your suggestion before :P :cheer:

And a suggestion, though you have expressed your emotions it is not good to use some bad terms as it may spoil the thing which you want to say. Sorry if i hurt you.

Your welcome Rajani. Will always try my best to help.

And well, I am not getting it, I will quote my post again...."What the F***, How could you decide to publish your 1200 plus words, well researched article for only 25 rupees. You must be crazy"

That was more what I thought in my mind. Tell me does not your mind reaction contains any abuses when you see sachin or sehwag getting out on 99. Everyone do curse the opposition team or the batsman if they deliberately got out. The same was with my reaction. And anyone with a keen eye will notice that I have already censored all the letters except the first. So where is the problem. Also, I see many forum threads related on sex and other adult topics, so how come this one word which was just a slang and infact used on me by me creates so much of a fuss.

Also, what if I say F*** meant fick, which is again a meaningless slang or I may say it meant fish, so who will be to blame now...All those who thought otherwise...

Anyways, don't want to stretch it and I meant what you all thought....but I don't think one slang would change what I needed to convey, infact many a times slangs are necessary...and we use it though here hindi slangs are more popular, like oooiii maaa etc...

Anyways, does not matter. I am too pissed off to participate further.....
[quote]
Please do not post such comments without looking at the top earning articles. You should become the writer first to have comments like these.[/quote]I'm sorry if I offended you but I was saying what I felt (I said 'I feel'), if this is not the case I'm really sorry for making misjudgment :( . Anyway, I'm a Boddunan writer and I have 11 articles published here and I'm working on some as well! :)
Also, please make a list of 'Top articles' on the basis of the article revenues like the most hit article links. Once again sorry about the comment, but at the end of the day we are all looking for a bright future for Boddunan!!
"What the F***, How could you decide to publish your 1200 plus words, well researched article for only 25 rupees. You must be crazy"

Arun, please control your emotions, you are writing on a public forum and should be responsible of your words. If you have any personal grudges, please show off them offline but not here. If only count of words earn money, all 10000+ users on boddunan can earn 10K+ money every month.

Rajani,

Sorry for the trouble caused, there was a little conflict with the editor and admin and has got misjudged. I have corrected it as soon as I was informed by editor about the wrong credits, infact gave more credits for the mistake done. I hope this kind of issues better solved with the personal mails/IMs rather than on forums which invite unsocial comments like above.

Please note that there are many factors that come into play when giving cash credits such as article formatting. You have simply copy pasted from word which I took lot of my/editor time for reformatting and it costs more money (cause time is money). If you could take care of such small mistakes, you can successfully get the full cash credits.

Maverick, you got me totally wrong. Firstly, what the **** was ma direct initial reaction and I mention that it my post too. Also, it was a personal reaction and it was not aimed at this site or Rajani for that matter whom I was addressing my points too.

Also, F word is phohibited for U13 and I guess all members registered on this site are 18+. So I was mindful and responsible with my words.

Also, I never said that words make money here. If you read my post again, I said 1200 plus words of well researched article. Well researched is a keyword here.

I hope I have cleared your concerns here.

Arun, sorry for being harsh but that is how we need to work. I agree that we all have similar emotions but expressing them in public will not help personally or professionally. I too try to control my emotions while responding to posts.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

[quote]
Please do not post such comments without looking at the top earning articles. You should become the writer first to have comments like these.
I'm sorry if I offended you but I was saying what I felt (I said 'I feel'), if this is not the case I'm really sorry for making misjudgment :( . Anyway, I'm a Boddunan writer and I have 11 articles published here and I'm working on some as well! :)
Also, please make a list of 'Top articles' on the basis of the article revenues like the most hit article links. Once again sorry about the comment, but at the end of the day we are all looking for a bright future for Boddunan!![/quote]
Roshan, sorry for being harsh but it is our responsibility of checking the truth before commenting in public. You can see top earning articles in Top earners section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I agree with Maverick. We should take care about formatting of articles to earn more credits.
finally all agreed with maverick.This will be the best one to take care of the articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, all are agree with maverick, as the reason for less credit is correct. formatting articles will help the article to earn more credits.

Vinu
Yes formatting articles help us to gain more credits.This also must be done fast before approving.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

vinodh and sasikanth, this thread has no relevance now as the issue has been solved and the matter closed. Do not respond to this thread or else points will be deducted!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.