Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats SASI and hope to see you receiving more such cheques. :)
Congratulation sasi for earning second cheque. I wish soon you will receive the third cheque

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I was to receive my first two cheques last week along with Sasi, Chinmayjee and Ram. But today, I came to know that my letter was returned due to some problems. Do you people have also faced similar situations? If so, how many more days will it take to receive those cheques?
Also I want to know whether delivery charges will be cut again? Also, will they be send together or separately??????

If you do not need the money immediately, better ask Admin to cancel the cheque and add the amount in next payment. Thus, there will not be double debit. Delivery charges are levied whenever a cheque is sent.

Then it's a better idea....I feel so.
If I ask him to pay along with the next cheque, this month end, how many days will it take to reach my hands? Will I receive it next month, first week itself?

Hi,Sandhya hope you have got the cheques now.I think they should deduct only 50/ for delivery of both cheques if they send them together. :)
I was to receive my first two cheques last week along with Sasi, Chinmayjee and Ram. But today, I came to know that my letter was returned due to some problems. Do you people have also faced similar situations? If so, how many more days will it take to receive those cheques?
Also I want to know whether delivery charges will be cut again? Also, will they be send together or separately??????

If you do not need the money immediately, better ask Admin to cancel the cheque and add the amount in next payment. Thus, there will not be double debit. Delivery charges are levied whenever a cheque is sent.

If I ask him to pay along with the next cheque, this month end, how many days will it take to reach my hands? Will I receive it next month, first week itself?

Hi,Sandhya hope you have got the cheques now.I think they should deduct only 50/ for delivery of both cheques if they send them together. :)

Not yet. He may perhaps send them today.....he will send them in one envelope. Also, since it was the mishandling of delivery boy (not my fault) delivery charges will be taken only once, not twice. :) I will get 3050 rs in hand :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[quote]I will get 3050 rs in hand[/quote]
Heavy amount .arrange a party at least.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I will get 3050 rs in hand

Heavy amount .arrange a party at least.[/quote]

What do you want? :P

Let it reach safely in my hands first :silly: :blink: :blush:

Meera sandhu

Not yet. He may perhaps send them today.....he will send them in one envelope. Also, since it was the mishandling of delivery boy (not my fault) delivery charges will be taken only once, not twice. :) I will get 3050 rs in hand :cheer:

That's great Sandhya. :)

Is she your daughter in the profile picture. :unsure:

ya....picture of her 'Chorunu(Rice meal) ceremony' held at a temple when she was 6 months old. Rice, salt, chillies...are given for the first time to a baby at this ceremony. :) . Till this ceremony, a baby is considered as God's avatar and can't give the food eaten by us too.....(Can't even share our food). Also, we can't take baby to any temple till this ceremony, as it is believed that kids before Chorunu are divine :pinch:

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I will get 3050 rs in hand

Heavy amount .arrange a party at least.

What do you want?

Let it reach safely in my hands first [/quote]
I am kidding,don't mind.
You will surely get it.
In our here we say this ceremony as ANAPRASANA.Festival is same and name is different.In Bengali MUKHE BHAT> first rice in mouth.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

ya....picture of her 'Chorunu(Rice meal) ceremony' held at a temple when she was 6 months old. Rice, salt, chillies...are given for the first time to a baby at this ceremony. :) . Till this ceremony, a baby is considered as God's avatar and can't give the food eaten by us too.....(Can't even share our food). Also, we can't take baby to any temple till this ceremony, as it is believed that kids before Chorunu are divine :pinch:

This is really new for me i have not heard anything like in the past. :unsure:

You daughter is looking very cute in the picture :whistle: on first sight i though you have uploaded it from net. :laugh:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.