Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats and I can feel the excitement. It seems you feel so hard to carry the money :laugh: :laugh:
(On seeing the attached picture)
Congrats and I can feel the excitement. It seems you feel so hard to carry the money :laugh: :laugh:
(On seeing the attached picture)

Thank you chechi :P

Meera sandhu
Concentrating on blogs we can earn more money than others. But we need more hardwork.

I will try. Sure :)

I know it blogs required hard work anything which earns money for us always require it.Sandya i know you can do it you are a hard worker. :)

This words bring lot of confidence in me

Akka, Are you going to start a blog?? Its really a good idea. Are you already started a blog?? :huh:
animal-graphics-black-cat-797390.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
Concentrating on blogs we can earn more money than others. But we need more hardwork.

I will try. Sure :)

I know it blogs required hard work anything which earns money for us always require it.Sandya i know you can do it you are a hard worker. :)

This words bring lot of confidence in me

Akka, Are you going to start a blog?? Its really a good idea. Are you already started a blog?? :huh:

No yaar.... I don't know even A B C D..... let me complete my present assignment. Then of course, I will try my luck here also

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6972]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya we can earn more money from blogs when we concnetrate on it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya we can earn more money from blogs when we concnetrate on it.

Do you think, I should apply for a recipe blog now itself, as we will get ad-sense approve only after 6 months? :dry:

Meera sandhu
Yes apply now and see what will happen :) :) :) :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes apply now and see what will happen :) :) :) :)

I can't concentrate in more than 1 thing at the same time, my positive or negative trait...I don't know :dry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.