Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions and to my supriese there was 27 replies by day 2 and the topic was in the 3rd page also.This shows how active boddunan has become and how much it has grown over the past 1 year.
Congrats boddunan team and all its members.This surely is a very unique website.!!!

NB:Apologies for posting in wrong category.Just meant a testimonial to boddunan.Couldnt edit the category.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why can't you also stay active here? :P

Meera sandhu
Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions and to my supriese there was 27 replies by day 2 and the topic was in the 3rd page also.This shows how active boddunan has become and how much it has grown over the past 1 year.
Congrats boddunan team and all its members.This surely is a very unique website.!!!

It feels truly great to welcome you back,MC! Yeah,it's a lot more active forum now! Hope you keep on posting many more threads!
Thank you said by: MC
Well...i have my reasons.But i do visit occasionally and i intend to do it more often. :)
I think he has gone after posting this thread :blink: :silly:
After 2 days he will have to search it from 4 or 5 pages behind :cheer:

Meera sandhu

It feels truly great to welcome you back,MC! Yeah,it's a lot more active forum now! Hope you keep on posting many more threads!

Thanks chinmoy:)..i love to spend more time here and hopefully i will.just like the old days :cheer:

U see..i am in stealth mode B) ...i always was :)
Just spend half hour daily. Actually forum is in urgent need of many active members. Will you?????

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: MC

Thanks chinmoy:)..i love to spend more time here and hopefully i will.just like the old days :cheer:

That would be,indeed, a great great pleasure! Looking forward to it!!

Hiding behind invisible mode :cheer:
2_2012-06-04-4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Hiding behind invisible mode :cheer:

Your fierce active mode has made him go into invisible one!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7435]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.