Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Boddunan has become a very active place!.

by » 7 years ago

Just spend half hour daily. Actually forum is in urgent need of many active members. Will you?????

That i cannot promise..like i said ocasionally but little more often..The way i see it forum has got many active members already..
    zzzzz4_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

by » 7 years ago

I think he has gone after posting this thread :blink: :silly:
    After 2 days he will have to search it from 4 or 5 pages behind :cheer:

U see..i am in stealth mode B) ...i always was :)

Hiding behind invisible mode :cheer:

Your fierce active mode has made him go into invisible one!
    2_2012-06-04-4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Or your impatience? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Just spend half hour daily. Actually forum is in urgent need of many active members. Will you?????

That i cannot promise..like i said ocasionally but little more often..The way i see it forum has got many active members already..

Yet, at sometimes, it's in the sleeping mode

zzzzz4_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

I am surprised to read the message above you thread that I forgot to copy but it reads- this thread is for members who have already received their payments. Does that disqualify me to participate in this thread? :ohmy:

by » 7 years ago

why is this only for those members who have received their payment?any specific reason?

a.s.

by » 7 years ago

I am surprised to read the message above you thread that I forgot to copy but it reads- this thread is for members who have already received their payments. Does that disqualify me to participate in this thread? :ohmy:

My mistake.Frankly speaking i tried to change the category after i read the same but there is no option to edit that part.Quite excusable for an old member who happened to forgot the ways here. :laugh:

by » 7 years ago

why is this only for those members who have received their payment?any specific reason?

I posted it in wrong category.It is supposed to discuss about payments received..Well there is another clause..People who are eagerly waiting can also join the discussion!!!..That settles the matter :) :laugh:

by » 7 years ago

My mistake.Frankly speaking i tried to change the category after i read the same but there is no option to edit that part.Quite excusable for an old member who happened to forgot the ways here. :laugh:

I have already put forward a suggestion to edit catagory.
    But no response from admin till now :blink: :huh:

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

I posted it in wrong category.It is supposed to discuss about payments received..Well there is another clause..People who are eagerly waiting can also join the discussion!!!..That settles the matter :) :laugh:

actually I know about this category now only. I think not only me, but many members

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Yes this site is having more active memebers now a days when compared with others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.