Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you are correct. boddunan is nowadays very active because of their members....:)
0052f_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes you are correct. boddunan is nowadays very active because of their members....:)

Where you a member before?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7447]}
Tell the truth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0037ddd_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@MAC

Why can't you join us for the party??? :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7448]}
We all are waiting for you :)

Meera sandhu
I don't know how it was in the past but for sure now there are lot of active members here.But more than being active we need some consistent members who just don't go away from the site after spending 2~3 months. :whistle:
I don't know how it was in the past but for sure now there are lot of active members here.But more than being active we need some consistent members who just don't go away from the site after spending 2~3 months. :whistle:

It used to be more active in the earlier days after I joined. Hope it is brought back in the coming days!
Also some nice threads to answer. I am exhausted starting new ideas...I want a good companion to carry forward with discussions

Meera sandhu
by seeing the number of members online today i can say yes boddunan is really active these days.. :) :)

a.s.
by seeing the number of members online today i can say yes boddunan is really active these days.. :) :)

yes, after somany days i am seeing more members active on here. but, still not maximum.. :)

Vinu
Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions and to my supriese there was 27 replies by day 2 and the topic was in the 3rd page also.This shows how active boddunan has become and how much it has grown over the past 1 year.
Congrats boddunan team and all its members.This surely is a very unique website.!!!

NB:Apologies for posting in wrong category.Just meant a testimonial to boddunan.Couldnt edit the category.

You could have got it easily by using 'My Topics' tab... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually that tab is of no use, for active members :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions and to my supriese there was 27 replies by day 2 and the topic was in the 3rd page also.This shows how active boddunan has become and how much it has grown over the past 1 year.
Congrats boddunan team and all its members.This surely is a very unique website.!!!

NB:Apologies for posting in wrong category.Just meant a testimonial to boddunan.Couldnt edit the category.

You could have got it easily by using 'My Topics' tab... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually that tab is of no use, for active members :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes you are right. whenever i try to use this tap i cant able to find my post easily. i always use search tab only for searching. it is quit an easy job for me to find my post. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.