Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us gather together at Swetha's Palace!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7873]}

I agree!!! Just 2 hours for me to drive!!! :P :P :P

I too ready for get together.. Its just 5 hours for me to drive.. :P :P :cheer:

For some of us,it's not so! But I am ready to walk even a few thousand miles to walk into Swetha's palace!

Don't change words later :P :P :P
Let me ask her ;)

Meera sandhu
Let us gather together at Swetha's Palace!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7873]}

I agree!!! Just 2 hours for me to drive!!! :P :P :P

I too ready for get together.. Its just 5 hours for me to drive.. :P :P :cheer:

For some of us,it's not so! But I am ready to walk even a few thousand miles to walk into Swetha's palace!

Don't change words later :P :P :P
Let me ask her ;)

Ask whom..!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Vinu
Those who got to know that Boddunan is present,he/she don't waste time and get into it.It is very attractive and will be always.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, Ronark is exactly and absolutely true

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Those who got to know that Boddunan is present,he/she don't waste time and get into it.It is very attractive and will be always.

I sometimes get bored from the forums in that case i take some break and do other offline things to get the interest back to boddunan. :)
Even I too get bored of forums, at such situations, i start working in forums from last pages

Even I too get bored of forums, at such situations, i start working in forums from last pages

But i don't participate in the forums in that case or go to another site to change mood. :)
I have no other site to work so i start working from back or else i will spend time with my mothers students or i search new recipes to experiement

I have no other site to work so i start working from back or else i will spend time with my mothers students or i search new recipes to experiement

It is always better to work only on one site as that way one can focus more on a site. :) I too know many sites but i just work on two sites. Most of the time i devote on Boddunan as i have a target to be an emperor soon here. :laugh:
thats great to know that your target is emperor position. I wish you all the best

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.