Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
chinmoy ji tussi ja rahe ho..tussi na jao..now whom i will make ceem fry? you cant leave us with a doubt and yet we havent prepared ceem fry.. :( :( :( :(

"Ajee rootkar ab kahaan jaayiyega..
Jahaan jaayiyega hamein paayiyegaa....."
I am sure, he will come back to our pot!!!
Angel, let us prepare our masala first and wait for his return :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

If I visit kolkata then sure I will meet him.
I am sure he will come back.
May be he is kidding with us.

yes please bring him back else we will be hungry without ceem fry..
ask him to come back if he will come i wont ask him question about mr.s ceem this time.pakka.. :( :(

Sure, ceemji will return reading this!!!
Actually, has he started such an irritating thread because he quarreled with her in the early morning? ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
This is very harsh decision.As sandhya said,he should think once again and should not go from here.
Come On Sir !!! think one more time,is the Decision correct?

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
chinmoy ji tussi ja rahe ho..tussi na jao..now whom i will make ceem fry? you cant leave us with a doubt and yet we havent prepared ceem fry.. :( :( :( :(

Angel, let us prepare our masala first and wait for his return :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

ask him to come back if he will come i wont ask him question about mr.s ceem this time.pakka.. :( :(

Actually, has he started such an irritating thread because he quarreled with her in the early morning? ;) ;)

di how you know this?were you spying on him?i doubt.. ;) ;)
ceem ji no talks about mrs.ceem now please come back..

a.s.

di how you know this?were you spying on him?i doubt.. ;) ;)
ceem ji no talks about mrs.ceem now please come back..

I think he will come back with all answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its really hard to beleive Boddunan without you as you have always been a part of Boddunan. :) But you must recosider your decision. :blink:

I know offline works are more important but then one can devote at least some time here with friends. :)
000203D1_2012-06-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Oh,so many replies! Thanks mates! Your love would always stay with me as that of mine - I hope! It was not an emotional decision. It's a well-thought one! Time constraint does come in the way of doing justice to it. That's all about! There are more talented members in Boddunan than when I joined and thought of a 'sinking ship' has pained me a lot. Everyone has a shelf life as every thing has! The older order must yield place to the new - have you forgotten that? The important thing here is how much joy you have derived out of staying here and in my case I have no hesitation to say that I got more than I ever bargained for! Keep the forum clean of ego-plays and small irritants that mar the joy of it. Once again my heart-felt gratitude to you for your love and all that! God be with you! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7974]}
Do you think I will stay here if you exit?
If you are leaving, then am also following you....no doubt!!!

Meera sandhu
I joined here feeling I got a lot of friends here who find a little time to spend here with some chats leaving all tensions and sorrows. I have always told, it's my family.
Now I have to rewrite it, "it had been my family" because I am now able to see separated bricks only and i can't stand in such an environment.

I and Ceemji have always tried to keep you smiling with jokes and small quarrels along with Sasi and angel. By this way, I was also enjoying all those teasings!!!!

Now since I have been made a thief two times, one time for image stealing and now for topics stealings, I don't think I should stay here. Why should I stay here??????? But I am promising now also, those locked threads are not stolen from any forums. Yet, even a single member didn't come forward saying am right.
Again, I became a thief. Isn't it????????

It's sure, if ceemji thinks he should leave, then I should also leave!!! It's Sandhya saying!!!!!!!
Reason same......for giving opportunities to freshers Emperors are resigning!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Chinmoy ji and sandhya ji please be back, from today there won't be any quarrels and problems in forums. I wish you respect my words
goodbye.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
graphics-goodbye-508964.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I was made a thief two times.
(See Sanjeev's post in the other thread, he directly saying it. )
Now I can't tolerate it more!!!!!
I fear only telling lies, not truths......I have no fear to tell you that those locked 5 threads were not copied from anywhere. Also, the moderator was not able to show the links from where I have copied.
One of the threads she has shown the link.....I was talking about "Favourite Suspense thriller films" and she locked it saying I got its influence from " Favourite Suspense thriller books"
Hoping my exit will make many members happy especially the one who won't want to see me here, the day I joined here.
I don't think this matter will be resolved without my exit.
No need to unlock those threads..
I am quitting
Good bye all...

I have only loved you people with sincerity. If I didn't get it back to whom should I complain? I am blaming myself......not you people!!!!!
No more talks!!!!
Bye

One more thing.....
As I already got the name thief, moderators can kindly lock all the discussions started by me. No complains!!!!

Love you all!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7979]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7980]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.