Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why chinmoyjee. this type of decision you took. please be there then only we will happy

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
again a worst decision taken by you.Don't take such decision .It is you who can know you better and if you are right then walk with a rised head.
Forget about another.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
again a worst decision taken by you.Don't take such decision .It is you who can know you better and if you are right then walk with a rised head.
Forget about another.

I can tolerate everything, but if someone blames me or consider me a thief for non-committed mistake, I can't tolerate it even a single second. May be because I am more faithful and loyal to others.
You are my elder brother which I got through this site only, also a younger brother. You two know me well. I don't want to prove my innocence before any other persons now!!! Only God!!!!!
Bye....please don't call me back. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I was made a thief two times.
(See Sanjeev's post in the other thread, he directly saying it. )
Now I can't tolerate it more!!!!!
I fear only telling lies, not truths......I have no fear to tell you that those locked 5 threads were not copied from anywhere. Also, the moderator was not able to show the links from where I have copied.
One of the threads she has shown the link.....I was talking about "Favourite Suspense thriller films" and she locked it saying I got its influence from " Favourite Suspense thriller books"
Hoping my exit will make many members happy especially the one who won't want to see me here, the day I joined here.
I don't think this matter will be resolved without my exit.
No need to unlock those threads..
I am quitting
Good bye all...

I have only loved you people with sincerity. If I didn't get it back to whom should I complain? I am blaming myself......not you people!!!!!
No more talks!!!!
Bye

One more thing.....
As I already got the name thief, moderators can kindly lock all the discussions started by me. No complains!!!!

Love you all!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7979]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7980]}

Sandhya don't take things so seriously this is forum its not good to be over emotional online anywhere.You must think and then take the final decision.Hope you understand it. :blink:
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Ok ....If already taken that decision.. :( :( :( :( :(

what can I do for that.... But I thought that sandhya ..you ... feeling bad means...i have no wards to explain about your hurt...

becoz you were telling always ..dont hurt others and dont cut karma for members...whatever it may be..always be in positive thoughts ....im remembering ......all those things...you are my best friend forever...

thanks for your guidance.. here there are more senior members ,,they may be contact you to change your option...I tooo.....

bye
:( :( :( :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Oh,so many replies! Thanks mates! Your love would always stay with me as that of mine - I hope! It was not an emotional decision. It's a well-thought one! Time constraint does come in the way of doing justice to it. That's all about! There are more talented members in Boddunan than when I joined and thought of a 'sinking ship' has pained me a lot. Everyone has a shelf life as every thing has! The older order must yield place to the new - have you forgotten that? The important thing here is how much joy you have derived out of staying here and in my case I have no hesitation to say that I got more than I ever bargained for! Keep the forum clean of ego-plays and small irritants that mar the joy of it. Once again my heart-felt gratitude to you for your love and all that! God be with you! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7974]}

I respect your decision and yes, time does play a major role in anything and everything one wishes to do! It is not first time that you have had to take leave from us all and I hope to God it is not the last one either!! I respect your decision and will be waiting eagerly should and when you decide to be back here, because I really do understand how you must be feeling!! Thank you very much for your strong support and understanding and thanks for being such a good friend! God bless and all the best!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Chinmoy ji & sandhya akka, Please change your decision and come back. We need you both to make our forum active. I trust you both will come back and join with us :unsure: :unsure:

Vinu
I respect both of your work and only work is the identification.
So change the decision and comeback.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I was made a thief two times.
(See Sanjeev's post in the other thread, he directly saying it. )
Now I can't tolerate it more!!!!!
I fear only telling lies, not truths......I have no fear to tell you that those locked 5 threads were not copied from anywhere. Also, the moderator was not able to show the links from where I have copied.
One of the threads she has shown the link.....I was talking about "Favourite Suspense thriller films" and she locked it saying I got its influence from " Favourite Suspense thriller books"
Hoping my exit will make many members happy especially the one who won't want to see me here, the day I joined here.
I don't think this matter will be resolved without my exit.
No need to unlock those threads..
I am quitting
Good bye all...

I have only loved you people with sincerity. If I didn't get it back to whom should I complain? I am blaming myself......not you people!!!!!
No more talks!!!!
Bye

One more thing.....
As I already got the name thief, moderators can kindly lock all the discussions started by me. No complains!!!!

Love you all!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7979]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7980]}

Sandhya don't take things so seriously this is forum its not good to be over emotional online anywhere.You must think and then take the final decision.Hope you understand it. :blink:

Sandhya....... my invisible dearest friend, please yaar please let that WAS in that image be WAS pa!!! :( :( :( :(

dont you see your friends in flood of tears through soul to soul??????? :dry: :dry:

please do think over it yaar.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

did you forgot how you invited me???? :blink: :blink:

hey come on yaar! we are there for you, i know the pain of ur pain. i never say it as just like that.. but have to come back, think over it ya.. bcoz, u r the doctor and healer of our soul. please u have quoted in that image as was only na??? so come again.. let it be past and forget it for heaven sake pa.. cone on yaa cheer up boss.. no more words to add bcoz so many eyes flood cannot be controlled in just words... feeling miss yoooooooooooou da! :dry: :dry: :dry:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
As quoted in that picture, still I can't believe. I am also hoping it just to be a dream!!!
Hoping you understood its correct meaning!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.