Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to Ashii, sandhya and ronark for your checks. I think @Sandhya has shown us how to earn more in boddunan as previously we don't have much options to earn so much.. All the best for your future payments to both ashiii and sandhya.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Ronark Bhardwaj, Ashii
Today I got my first cheque from Boddunan! Happy happy :cheer: All will soon be receiving their's too so its kinda party time in Boddunan. ;)

Congrats asha for your first one, I know you shall get many more. Yes I also got my 2 cheques today from boddunan.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii
@ Sunil

Two cheques in one day. It is great yaar.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Today I got my first cheque from Boddunan! Happy happy :cheer: All will soon be receiving their's too so its kinda party time in Boddunan. ;)

Congrats asha for your first one, I know you shall get many more. Yes I also got my 2 cheques today from boddunan.

how, two cheques in a day? :unsure: :unsure:

was last one delayed last month?

Meera sandhu
Congratulation to Ashii, sandhya and ronark for your checks. I think @Sandhya has shown us how to earn more in boddunan as previously we don't have much options to earn so much.. All the best for your future payments to both ashiii and sandhya.

thank you Rajani for your appreciation.
this month too, i will receive another 5k cheque if editors pour a little mercy on me ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Congrats and Happy earning . Really it is nice to read that you have received your payout from this site. Hope you receive some more payment also.
Sandhya Rani congrats to you and Ronak for getting paid from this site. Sandhya can you tell me is this the amount from forum earning or includes the article earning also?
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Ronark Bhardwaj
Congratulations Asha, Sadhya, ronark and sunil for receiving your cheques. Wishing you all to receive more cheques.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Ronark Bhardwaj, Ashii
Sandhya Rani congrats to you and Ronak for getting paid from this site. Sandhya can you tell me is this the amount from forum earning or includes the article earning also?

of course yes.
last month I earned 7000 rs from this site. 4000+ rupees from article writing and 2500 rs for winning the contests. rest from forums

Meera sandhu
All are getting Check on same day. How this is possible? Anyway, Ashii, many many congratulations. I know how it feels to have 1st check.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.