The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow.. That's lot of contribution from a single user.. great work.

And Happy Birthday (Boddunan's) ... Now I guess we have cake too. :woohoo:

Nandu.....my first birthday cake...on your request....
let me cut its first slice for you :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9606]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: AKP, RobertP
Wow! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: So much encouraging words from senior persons including admin, gulshanji and Kalyani :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you all.......My eyes filled with tears...Khushi ke aazoo :P (Just kidding) :cheer: :cheer:
But true, your words touch my heart somewhere...Thanking you once again.....

What's special in my festival articles that admin likes them so much :whistle: :whistle: ?. They are only a few in number comparing other topics of the contest :whistle: :silly:

let me say one thing ,I thought before that is it possible to post 10k in forums or is it possible to earm such ammount.
Only you are the inspiration and proved that if you have wish you can do. So with in few days I am going to complete 10k posts and going to receive my 4th cheque also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Wow! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: So much encouraging words from senior persons including admin, gulshanji and Kalyani :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you all.......My eyes filled with tears...Khushi ke aazoo :P (Just kidding) :cheer: :cheer:

What's special in my festival articles that admin likes them so much :whistle: :whistle: ?. They are only a few in number comparing other topics of the contest :whistle: :silly:

let me say one thing ,I thought before that is it possible to post 10k in forums or is it possible to earm such ammount.
Only you are the inspiration and proved that if you have wish you can do. So with in few days I am going to complete 10k posts and going to receive my 4th cheque also.

If you concentrate on article section only, earning 8000+ every month is not a big task. But keep away from forum if you need to achieve this target :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

If you concentrate on article section only, earning 8000+ every month is not a big task. But keep away from forum if you need to achieve this target :laugh: :laugh:

First let me complete 10000 posts as it is my first target.

I have already noted it. You are our next Emperor
But now Emperor's charm is lost. Now every eye is fixed on Baselius and new milestones after that :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

But now Emperor's charm is lost. Now every eye is fixed on Baselius and new milestones after that :cheer: :cheer:

and you will be the first achiever,,,,,

and you will be the first achiever,,,,,

now I have reduced my work in forums.....am concentrating on blogs now...also Boddunan league. I like the concept of writing articles on a particular subject. We can write fast than usual

Meera sandhu
Congrats Sandhya !!

Hope to see more of your contribution.

Best of Luck !

atulb@boddunan.com
Congratulations Sandhyaji... You have really worked hard here and achieved lots of love and success. Just go on getting these achievements and love.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulation Sandhya on completion of One year on Boddunan, people's like you encourages new person who join the website with any axiety how one can earn what to do how will we earn from the site for them People like you set a good example and encourages them, And ofcourse to acheive this on should have to work hard CONGRATULATION once again and thanks for the cake :) :) :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.