The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Sandhya !!

Hope to see more of your contribution.

Best of Luck !

It's really a great and unforgettable day for me, as the top two people of the site, You and admin wished me.
Thank you. Am very happy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Congratulation Sandhya on completion of One year on Boddunan, people's like you encourages new person who join the website with any axiety how one can earn what to do how will we earn from the site for them People like you set a good example and encourages them, And ofcourse to acheive this on should have to work hard CONGRATULATION once again and thanks for the cake :) :) :) :) :)

It's really pleasant to know I inspire new comers.
Am a part of this site and really want to see it among the top 10 learning and information sharing sites of our nation. am doing my small bit with great pleasure.
Boddunan has given a lot of good things to me, that I can't explain. For that am grateful always :)

Meera sandhu
Congratulations Sandhya for completing one year in this site. You have achieved many miles here and still going on. You are the topper in each and every section here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congrats Sandhya for completing an year on the site. You have contributed a lot on this site and hope to see you contributing more in future. :)

10th Jan is so special for me too as this is my Birthday. :)
What's special in my festival articles that admin likes them so much :whistle: :whistle: ?. They are only a few in number comparing other topics of the contest :whistle: :silly:
Its the level of detail you write in each article, whatever the article I read on that subject is complete and as a reader, I do not need to look further for other websites on that topic, IMHO.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations Sandhya! :) Keep growing up here. ;)

Live in the present :)
Wow.. That is great.. Congratulations for completing one year.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It was on last January 10th that Boddunan became a part of my life. I was searching for an Indian site through which I can earn something. It didn't take even minutes to take a decision that I should join this family. Yet am still surprised how you people became a part of my life. :blink: :blink: Even if I tried a lot to keep me away from this virtual world, there is something in this site that ties me here :woohoo: :woohoo: . 20k posts and 200+ articles are my contributions to persons who love to read my words ;) . I haven't entered other sections yet :silly: . It's enough for me :laugh: :laugh: . What else do you expect from me? :) :whistle: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

My warm congrats! Boddunan is part of you or You are a part of Boddunan !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9607]}
It is a very special day which got the the great writer to boddunan family. Keep rocking Sandhyajiii. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
What's special in my festival articles that admin likes them so much :whistle: :whistle: ?. They are only a few in number comparing other topics of the contest :whistle: :silly:
Its the level of detail you write in each article, whatever the article I read on that subject is complete and as a reader, I do not need to look further for other websites on that topic, IMHO.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What else encouragement needed for a writer like me, when admin of the site himself gives such a lovely comment :silly:

No more words needed.....I will never forget this piece of appreciation in my life :) . Thanks a lot, from the bottom of my heart

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.