The topic is locked.

MY First Cheque Received

Category: Testimonials 6 years ago
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: MY First Cheque Received

by » 6 years ago

Congrats Buds.... Looks like people are going great here..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
    www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: AKP

by » 6 years ago

My hearty congratulations to you and wishing you to continue the trend forever.

by » 6 years ago

Congratulation on the receipt of cheque from this site. Hope you must be happy seeing the same

by » 6 years ago

Me also too lazy and nowadays not writing articles. Have to start writing again. :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

by » 6 years ago

Hello Everybody.

Today I got my first cheque from here.. Well, I am here since long but I am lazy and slow in working. :laugh:

Sorry for being little impatient MAVERICK, but thanks for giving all the required answer.

Sorry for not mentioning name of SUNI , He is the most helpful person to me on this site. He almost solved all my queries and problems with lots of politeness.
    So big thanks to him too. ;)

:) congratulation.

by » 6 years ago

Hello Everybody.

Today I got my first cheque from here.. Well, I am here since long but I am lazy and slow in working. :laugh:

Sorry for being little impatient MAVERICK, but thanks for giving all the required answer.

Sorry for not mentioning name of SUNI , He is the most helpful person to me on this site. He almost solved all my queries and problems with lots of politeness. So big thanks to him too. ;)

Congratulations and all the best to you ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 6 years ago

Congrats Anand!

I know you can get much more earnings from this site but I don't find you active here these days. :blink:

by » 6 years ago

Hello Everybody.

Sorry for not mentioning name of SUNI , He is the most helpful person to me on this site. He almost solved all my queries and problems with lots of politeness. So big thanks to him too. ;)

Hearty congratulations! I have seen your active participation in forums here. I strongly believe you will receive cheques often hereafter since you deserve it.

Born to express, not to impress.
    http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

by » 6 years ago

Congrats Anand!

I know you can get much more earnings from this site but I don't find you active here these days. :blink:

Yes.. Not that active. I am like this since starting. :laugh: But after receiving cheque you may find me more active..little motivation. :D

@Robert.. Yes I often come and go from the forum but never left it completely. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

by » 6 years ago

Congratulation to you Anand on receiving your first cheque and hope you will earn more and more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.