The topic is locked.
Lately many have voiced their concerns that they have not received cheques generated at the end of February, so just to assure everyone, I just wanted to share that I have received mine yesterday afternoon. So all those whose payments are shown published as of February end, will receive theirs too in a day or two. :)

@Maverick, thanks once again! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lately many have voiced their concerns that they have not received cheques generated at the end of February, so just to assure everyone, I just wanted to share that I have received mine yesterday afternoon. So all those whose payments are shown published as of February end, will receive theirs too in a day or two. :)

I too received my cheque yesterday Kalyani, many thanks to Maverick ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too received my cheque yesterday Kalyani, many thanks to Maverick ! :)

Oh that's great! Many congratulations to you too!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
And what about the check which is released this month?. :blink:

Hope we will get it in the month of May. :blink:
I am also thankful as mine too reached yesterday. I hope everybody else has received their cheques by now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh I forgot! :)

Congrats every one you guys worked hard. :)
I think all have received their cheques. There is no point in every one mentioning this and getting congratulation. So, this thread is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
And what about the check which is released this month?. :blink:

Hope we will get it in the month of May. :blink:

Six weeks is the norm, so cheque released at the start of this month will reach by the second week of May!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I think all have received their cheques. There is no point in every one mentioning this and getting congratulation. So, this thread is locked.

I just noticed the thread was not locked and just read your post, so Ia m locking it now!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.