The topic is locked.

I came online here after a long gap and felt happy to see the new look of Boddunan. Its really nice and better look than previous. Thank you admin.

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The present look has both aesthetic look and utilitarian and user friendly. A commendable act.

I agree it looks neat although I wonder why choose a picture of Niagara falls when it is an Indian site ???

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Are they Niagara falls ? Perhaps  the Administrator thought more about Visual impact.

usha manohar wrote:

I agree it looks neat although I wonder why choose a picture of Niagara falls when it is an Indian site ???

Maverick probably thought that the Niagara falls would add a universal appeal since the Indians are spread far and wide all over the world. The panorama does lend a freshness to the page although I would not mind seeing a more Indian panorama here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let it be any Visual. But the prime importance is visual impact Of course an Indian visual which are abundantly available could have been used. On the whole I'm satisfied with the new look mainly everywhere Blue and green are used which are soothing to the eye.

The new look is old wine in new bottle and looks much better.

The new look is a refreshing change from the earlier one with additional attraction of ease of Navigation.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Maverick probably thought that the Niagara falls would add a universal appeal since the Indians are spread far and wide all over the world. The panorama does lend a freshness to the page although I would not mind seeing a more Indian panorama here.

Same here, we have such an abundance of natural beauty in India and it would be nice to see it being displayed here..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How I wish a paid photo uploading (self taken) section (like articles) was allowed to members of this site. That will help members to watch/understand the beauty of all parts of this beautiful country. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had suggested it and you said there are copyright issues. It is worth considering with an undertaking. May be considered. I support your suggestion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.