Hello,
I have reached the minimum payout today. It was a great feeling. The help and support of the moderators and the members helped me to reach so far. Thanks a lot. I will try to contribute more and more from now onwards.
I would also like to know the further procedure of payment.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Gouri for your first payment.
and about further process if you have got your verification code then submit it in your mypage under payment profile then your address will be verified and then they will send you a cheque with in 7-10 days
I have not yet received my verification code beacuse I have reached the minimum payout today.
I have one more doubt. What amount should I enter the payment threshold box? Should I enter the amount which I have reached today or the amount which i will reach when I will receive my validation number?
Hai Gouri,

You will get your validation code only after two weeks from the day you have reached your minimum payment threshold.

You donot have to be worried about the entry of the threshold figure in your profile page;it will be automatically set to 1000.

I hope this has clarified your doubts

Thanks and Regards,
Swetha Shenoy

Swetha Shenoy
Gouri wrote:
[quote]I have not yet received my verification code beacuse I have reached the minimum payout today.
I have one more doubt. What amount should I enter the payment threshold box? Should I enter the amount which I have reached today or the amount which i will reach when I will receive my validation number?[/quote]

You need to enter your Payee Name and Address as per your bank records. You will be able to enter the Payee Name only once and it will lock once you enter it. If you want to edit the name, please let us know with the proper reasons.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.