I like this site, its great in all aspect, three things i found great with this site
1)it is very fast loading
2)very user friendly, easy to make friend request, make community etc
3)Attractive design.

Though its difficult to attract people who are addicted to orkut, i think this community site going to make a change in things..its going to be a challenge to orkut.

I have one thing to tell boddunan..nothing! but please change the position of the menu tab "Browse content" it disturbs every time by dropping the menu, when the courser passes on it!!
ok!!!

krishnanz
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Niju it will be easy to redirect people from orkut to this site because this site is giving their members chance to earn some money but orkut is not giving anything.

Lets try our best to refer our friends at least to this site
But honestly am not attracted to it by its money offers, only by its user friendly design and other facilities.ya..even though i am not interested in money making from this site, i will try to redirect all friends to this..

niju krishnan

krishnanz
Welcome Niju to Boddunan family,
Yeah many members are here because of their passion to write articles/poems and not for money. We give out money to encourage others to share their knowledge with other users.

Also there are many other websites for earning money online but we want a better place with BEST look & feel feature.

We always try to consider members request. So if other members also support your reuqest we will change the "Browse Category" drop down feature.

Every member is welcomed to suggest more feature/contest.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Niju, You have reached a wonderful platform.Boddunan is a great site which gives services in many field.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.