I am in Banglore and would like to know the best places to have food here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If any one works late in the night, the place to get food after 11 PM is paramount in Koramanagala. There are few other joints like empire in shivajinagar, one near vasavi circle.
Hey thanks Sajeetharan as getting food after 10 here is always a problem.

Also suggest me good places to roam around here.

Santosh
well places....

1.U have many malls ....
Forum,Sigma mall,Garuda mall....

2.then for comp/electronics stuff u can goto S P Road, Majestic(here u'l find many bazaars)

3.As for Clothing u can find many shops in the malls n' Commeercial street n' Shoppers stop n' Globus...n many others too
Hey --- I have been to B'lore and stayed for 3 months there. I have visited almost every restaurant there.

Finally found very tasty food at "NANDINI" :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you for your suggestions I will try to cover up as time permits all the places you suggested. By the way I had been to UB city mall which is a much see place. The brands here are all luxury brands and the food court offers amazing choices here.

But i hate bangalore, well i was there for 2 days for my mini project.

i had no clue where the buses will go, they dont write the bus routes in english. i struggled a lot there.
Yes that's true in south India there is this typical problem of language. I have never travelled in local bus as I am provided vehicle here.

Even if you are provided with a vehicle, you must know the route.
to a new comer there , it will be difficult. that was the case for me
I got it Sajeetharan. Even I have faced problem with the car drivers as they don't understand any other language. I think this problem can be sorted out by making Hindi language compulsory in all schools in India irrespective of the state language.

Due to heavy traffic, and the concept of one ways on Bangalore roads, make it to be more confused...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.