Friends,

Today when i login to boddunan i noticed a small blue rectangle message box at the top of the page. It showed Congratulation 1 point is credited..I was surprised!!!

Next observation in forum sections..when i replied to comments the same boxed displayed as showed congrats,5 points are awarded..

Wonderful indeed..Hope all have noticed this feature.let us support moderator for bring such an useful feature..hope to see more.. :)
you_rock.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya.. me too noticed it today. good move from the boddunan team.. showing the point for our recent work(post,poll) etc. is not a new move in boddunan.. but this is in a new way. good one.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Yes,

I have noticed it too.
Another change is in the blue background of the site, previously it was printed with white colored design, now its plain blue background..

Aastha Gupta
i have noticed it too...very nice thing....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i too noticed that yesterday but didn't mentioned it b'cause i wasn't active for the past few weeks.. I thought it was done before
Boddunan homepage theme is little bit changed. showing the points it look's better now.
I have yet not seen this (message box) :( :( :(

Let me try ...
:P :P

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
i have noticed it too...looking good...
Yes i have noticed that and its really great to know that where we have earned points...
Yes...I too observed this....
:)

I think this feature used to be present earlier... and again came up to show us all..... :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
yes

Its a nice feature as one can know the points.............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.