Hai friends, i'm happy to announce that till now i have posted 413 approved articles to boddunan.

I'm very much happy to say this. Because when i joined this website i dont know to how to write an article. My fist 3 articles are rejected and thereafter i corrected my mistakes and now i've posted 413 approved articles in boddunan.

Thanks to boddunan team.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good vijay!

You are a good technical writer. I have read most of your articles, keep it up. Write and earn more and more articles and cash!
Thank you sajeetharan.

Vijay U
Heartily Congratulations Vijay. This is the second time I have an opportunity to congratulate you today.

All the best!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hearty congratulations this is a amazing achievement of yours keep it up and stick to this site. Very soon this site is going to be popular site because of members like you.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
congratulations vijay........you are a great writer..........keep it up......great achievement.........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Congratulation Vijay..Just have acheived something new...Keep rocking. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Congrats Vijay 413 is a good number I must say that you are really rocking here i can say . I hope you will soon reach the number of 500.
13_1_230-20100825.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
That's phenomenal! My warm congrats to you! Keep it up!
Congratulations Vijay, +400 articles is quite an achievement. Keep going Vijay
wow!! that's great sir... :silly:

many congratulations to you...good work...keep it up!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.