Hai Friends..

It's me.. DEEPTI here... :)

Hope you all remember me.. :P B)

Recollecting my position here, I have joined this site 11 months ago.. and now I am glad to let you all know that I have just found that

I am in the TOP 10 in TOP EARNERS List.
And I am in THIRD POSITION in MEMBERS List.
:) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti,

No one forgets your contributions here on boddunan. Obviously these are the achievements come on your way. Wish you all the best for more.
000203EB-20101122.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Deept,

How one can forget you and your great contribution here! I am sure this site and its members are all proud to have a member like you and your achivements speak eloquently about it! Do rock as you always love to do!All the best!
Well if someone really new to the website will also find you in top list of members then how do you expect that old members will forget you...I think due to your personal work you are little bit inactive or also your name will be in scoreboard without fail.. :cheer: B)
Thank You very much friends... :)

I went to my home town.. Ans was back yesterday.. :)

I would be active from now onwards.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hey Deepti good to see you back!!

How can anyone ever forget you here? You are our good old Points machine! :laugh: :) :laugh:

My warm and heartiest congratulations to you on achieving the magificent feat of being in the Top Tens List - both earnings wise and points-wise!

Keep rocking Deepti!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Who forgot you Deepti? None here will forget the contribution from you to the site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
i agree with all .Deepti welcome back on boddunan. i wish u earn more and more points & money from here which wil encourage all other members too for their active participation!
cheers !
See Deepti your popularity is seen through a fresh board member encouraging comments.. :)
00020691-20101123.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Hmmm! Here are the answers to Deepti's question!!! Although I don't claim myself to have a very good memory and in fact it's like a sieve!! But to forget Deepti and her contribution! Next to impossible!!
Many congratulations to you,Deepti for achieving this position.I wish your contribution continues!!!.Welcome back,home. :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.