Friends,

I have completed one year with Boddunan this month and memories flood my mind.This lovable journey began on a note of curisoity and thereafter no looking back.How was it like in the initial days? I tried my hands in writing first but with limited success before I joined the forum.The forum was abuzz with the acitivities of Meean,Astha,Lohit,Santosh,Gulshan,Abid and others.Deepti came a month later to rock it! I may have left out some other names and I am sorry for that.These members kept and are still keeping the forum alive.As it is not possible for all of us to put in the same level of activities for all the time.Soon we were joined by a host of new members led by Rajani,Kalayani,Nagalaxmi,Neetu,Kavita,Sunny,Jasmeet,Kumaresh,Sajeetharan,Jayen and some others who have done an excellent job.Here again some names might have been unintentionally left out.In recent months some old members are coming back to rock again.In terms of membership the number may not be that impressive.In fact,it's a modest growth but boddunan has grown in terms of quality.Now the forum atmosphere is a lot stimulating and vibrant.I remember discussions used to be held with some acrimony and intervention of moderators was frequent.And when I look at the atmosphere today I must congratulate all the members for their maturity as well as Team Bodduan.I hope to see more all-round improvement with the enthusiastic participation from all of you,all the very best!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Chinmoy,

My warm congratulations to you on completing ONE YEAR at boddunan! I again take this opportunity to reiterate that you are one of the most inspiring members of boddunan! :)

I am really touched by your kind words of appreciation to other members' efforts and also by your account of what it has been like! I joined in April and have been here for only about six months or so, but because of members like you and others, I too feel almost the same as you do! :)

There are times when many us would feel like staying away or not giving our best! At such times, it would do good to read your words, they truly inspire us to give our best and keep coming back! :) :) :)

I have a suggestion for you - its been a long time that there has been no poem on the forums! Why don't you give it a shot and make a poem of your account at boddunan?

:)

We will try and appreciate your poem in the best manner possible!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's a cute bunny for you for keeping us inspired!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulations Ceem for completing one year with Boddunan.Actually I forgot to say it in September!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
My heartiest congratulations to dear friend Chinmoy.You are truly an inspiration for other members of the team.Keep contributing your valuable knowledge to Boddunan!!! :) :)
Congratulations chinmoy for completing one eventful year on boddunan.... Hope your journey in the coming years be more eventful..........
There are no words left for me as kalyani have already read my mind and expressed my feeling...It is true sometime your inspiring quotes and poems bring back the excitments in the forums..

I too joined in MArch and still some months are there to complete one year but the bond formed with the members like you looks like one year old...

Congratulation for completing one year. :laugh: :)
I congratulate Chinmoy on his anniversary on Boddunan. He has given a very touching account of his first year and commented also on other members' activities including mine. He has also remembered certain old members who left and are rejoining. One such member is Harish Jharia. Some of our members devote less time and earn less points but their contribution is of high quality. Harish Jharia is one such. I appreciate Chinmoy for his regularity and quality of his contents. Especially, he selects very nice quotes for digestion and comments of all. I request all to go through the quotes given by chinmoy and make comments if they like.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kalyani,Nagalakshmi,Kavita,Rajani,Abid and Gulshan! What else I can say! You have have been extraoridinarily warm and lavish in your praises! Thank you once again!

@Kalayani
Let me try!
My heartiest congratulations to you Chinmoy for completing a successful year on BODDUNAN........Keep contributing your support and your valuable knowledge to all the boddunan members....I wish you all the very best..........
My sincere thanks to you,Neetu, for your kind words!
Congrats Chinmoy.. :) You are very active member here contributing very useful and important stuff here. All the best!!! :)
39_5_5-20101124.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.