Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks a lot,Deepti for your kind words!
First of all many congratulations Chinmoy.

I remember the days where I Atul, Santhosh and few other members started discussion and was the days of very less active participation on forums. I never thought these many people with vibrant thoughts join boddunan and I am admiring to see those people driving boddunan.

Happy to see you in the second year of Boddunan Journey. Keep going.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick! I too share the joy and thrill of this journey and hopefully it will continue.Boddunan has changed and would be changing in keeping with times for the better and better,of course!
So, Chinmoy, are you composing a poem on your year-long joyful journey in boddunan or not?

We are all looking forward to a great poem from you!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello Chinmoy,
My hearty congratulations to you on completing one year with boddunan.Many people have expressed their words of praises for you already.So i would like to give you this wonderful roses on your first anniversary with boddunan. :) :) :)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
OH...Mean came with a bunch of red roses!!!It is nice to see you again.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
boddunan is always an colourfull website with many new and interesting discussions takes place every time round the clock.....
Thanks Meean for your wonderful gifts!

@Kalyani

Ever since Kumaresh left, poetry seems to have left me too!! Don't lose heart I would surely come up with one!
:) Yes Chinmoy... I too expect a wonderful poem from you at this moment.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti

I never thought that my poem would ever attract any such interest!Thanks Deepti! I'd definitely write one!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.