Hi All

Today, I have completed one year with Boddunan. I am glad to share my journey for this one year. This wonderful last year at Boddunan teach me many things. I was searching in large number of online working sites for some work which could pay me something but got nothing and finally my search stopped at Boddunan. To be very frank I tried to copy the articles many times but all in vein but then slowly I adjusted with this site, surf it fully then gave my best. Ealier I was not frequent at forums. But the creative thinking, intersting games at forums and wonderful discussions made me addicted for forums. I used to spent 5-6 hours a day at Boddunan.

I had a fear of participating in GDs but due to this platform, I not only participated but won some GDs too. I won many awards as Top Commentator of the day and Top voter of the day. With this, I made many good friends here. Near about in May 2010, I got my first payment from Boddunan. I was really overwhelmed as it was my first salary, the first ever salary of my life.

In mid of June '10, to my surprise, I was chosen as Moderator by BST for Forums, to conduct DFAA. Was on seventh cloud, it was like promotion in a company. I started new contest "Caption Writing" which got a very good response. Till then, I am working here as one of the Moderators.

Today, In my personal life, I started my career by being a part of a very big organization. Being a part of its training it is always tough for me to continue my work with Boddunan but I did it with complete dedication. Boddunan always care for its employees and their feelings. It was my turn to pay back by giving my best of responsibilities.

[quote]I may be anywhere, may be the part any big or small organisation but Boddunan will always be my first workplace.[/quote]
I love to be a part of this organisation and love to work for it always, for a family, for a Boddunan family.

----------------------------------------------------Love you Bodduanan------------------------------------------------------

- Aastha Gupta
Boddunan

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats very nice Aastha...

My Heartily Congratulations to you... You are every true at work here and have offered many services here, inspite of having busy schedule of your professorial life. :)

ALL THE BEST Aastha.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
all the best for future carrier prospect & 2011 will be your great as was 2010 because of you

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Aaastha has decisively made an indelible imprint on the site by her valuable contribution and as a moderator. I wish her continuous onward march.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hey Aastha,
It feels really great that our aim to give people interacting platform and share their knowledge is successful when I read such inspiring testimonials from old members.
Aastha is very consitent thruout her 1 year with boddunan. She contributed in every section of the community. Being moderator she worked with great responsibility and added value to our site by her wonderful suggestions.
I hope she grows older her on boddunan and make boddunan a better place.

Be active and BEST OF LUCK for your career as System Engineer

atulb@boddunan.com
Congratulation for completion of one year in boddunan. May you get success in every turn of your life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you so much Deepti, Gulshan, Sumit, Ronark and Atul..

I am here just because of all your support.

@Atul,

I will always want to be Boddunan. And will always try to be with it.

This is my first job and will always be..
Hands_clap_2_20100401-20101204.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Aastha Gupta
My warm congratulations,Aastha on your completing an exciting and exhilarating first year in Boddunan! Hope and wish your coming years would be far more exciting and eventful!All the very best!!
@Aastha, congratulations and thank you very much for the outstanding contribution. Boddunan would have been another site in a million without the people like you who made it possible for boddunan to take journey of becoming best knowledge sharing website.

Thank you once again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

heartiest congrats Aastha! I wish u best of luck for all your future endeavours
Thank you so much Chinmoy and Rajesh..

@Maverick Sir, Thank you so much for such recognition. I am really glad to be a part of this site.

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.