Hello Members of this esteemed Website (BODDUNAN).

I am happy to let you all know that I have completed one year with Boddunan. When I look back, it has been a great journey. I have grown right from a contributor to an editor in Boddunan. I feel honored to be an editor on this site from 06 Jun'10. It has been a learning experience all the way. I take this opportunity to thank each and every member of this website for giving me this extraordinary experience over the past one year.

There are many positives that I have taken as a member of Boddunan. I have learned to interact in the social world. It feels great interacting with many people with different skills and talents. I am a home maker and have responsibilities to take care of my family. I have been aspiring to work from home since a long time until I came across Boddunan. I must confess that it took me a couple of years to find a site like Boddunan. It has almost all the ingredients that a home maker would aspire to have in the Internet world. Boddunan for sure, gave me a platform to contribute as a professional. It in a way fulfils a part of my aspiration to interact in a professional environment. I admire the commitment and dedication of the people who have created and are running this site. The transparency that Boddunan works with is a remarkable asset to its success.

I am always motivated to login to Boddunan and I hope my journey with Boddnan goes on for many more years to come. My special thanks to all the support team and site members for this great opportunity.

Last but not the least; my special thanks to Maverick for his everlasting endeavor to improve Boddunan. His ideas and initiatives always end up as excellent earning opportunities for all of the members of Boddunan. :)

Thanks and Regards,
Deepti.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Deepti,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Yet another member completes her one year with Boddunan.Deepti has been consitent in her contribution.
Being one of the valuable member of our Boddunan Support Team. Well friends Boddunan is made BY THE MEMBERS, FOR THE MEMBERS. So all members who give their valuable time to Boddunan will gain respect in this online world through Boddunan.
We will surely make our system more transparent,with the help such members like Deepti & Aastha n others who will complete their first year on boddunan.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS..

Regards,
Atul B.

atulb@boddunan.com
Good work Deepti keep it up you are one of the best member of boddunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yeah santosh its indeed a great site and heartiest congratulations to you and hope u keep rising through ranks forever.it took me too a lot of time to find a site as good as boddunan and i am really proud to be a part of it
I didn't know more about deepti. I am not new to this site but not active. I could only, say Good luck deepti, hope you do well in all prospects and many many good wishes to you.

Want to make each day Accountable

I didn't know more about deepti. I am not new to this site but not active. I could only, say Good luck deepti, hope you do well in all prospects and many many good wishes to you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks friends.. :)
Its a great honor to be a part of this esteemed site.. :)

I am very happy to complete one year here.. :)

Thanks Atul for your boosting words.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
RAJESH CHANDRA PANDEY wrote:
[quote]yeah santosh its indeed a great site and heartiest congratulations to you and hope u keep rising through ranks forever.it took me too a lot of time to find a site as good as boddunan and i am really proud to be a part of it[/quote]

Rajesh, I think you haven't seen this thread completely... :) No probs.. :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti I also completed 1.5 years in boddunan good to feel. I earn more than 5000 Rs nice too feel it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hi Deepti, congratulations for completing one tear in Boddunan...
Hope you continue many more years to come....
My hearty wishes to you Deepti,for achieving this milestone.May god bless you will all good things in this world!!! :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.