I am preparing for SSB Interviews and I need help from you. I am starting to write two situations each day and I will be very thankful to you if you write your response to it in a single sentence. It will help me build a firm base for Situation Reaction Tests (SRTs). Situations for today are:
1. He and his brother have gone to a forest, they lost their way and it is becoming dark. What will he do?
2. He and his friend are standing on a bridge over a river. His friend suddenly falls down. He doesn’t know swimming. What will he do?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And yes, please reply in a single sentence only.
1.If there is mobile network, call for help or else try lighting a big fire and stay by it.
2.If there is mobile network, call for help or else try finding a boatman or a swimmer from immediate neighbourhood.
Dear Friend,

This is really strange topic u have chosen. About that I am also clue less. Hope u will get some answer.

Regard's
Bharat.
1.Try to climb a big tree or a safe place and rest there till it dawns
2.Ask for help from neighbours
1.You were walking on the road.Suddenly you saw a blind man crossing the road while a vehicle was coming.What will you do?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]1.Try to climb a big tree or a safe place and rest there till it dawns
2.Ask for help from neighbours[/quote]
I think your response would be the best action for this situation. But one should try to move on than to be at the same place.
Here are the situations for today. Please respond them in a single line.
1.While going to attend an interview, he saw a ghastly accident between an auto rikshaw and a tonga. What will he do?
2.In a charity show he found the main organizer missing. What he will do?
[quote]1.Try to climb a big tree or a safe place and rest there till it dawns
2.Ask for help from neighbours [/quote]

I go with Nagalakshmi
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]1.You were walking on the road.Suddenly you saw a blind man crossing the road while a vehicle was coming.What will you do?[/quote]
I would run towards the person and help him cross without falling an accident.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.