Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

I am new to this site and within few days of joining, i have made 1000 points. have been online all day long today had much of time at hand. but without help of Sarala and...
The Revenue sharing list of October 2011 declared recently.I am very happy to see this result because boddunnan revenue sharing is completing its 24th episode and I won it in all...
Being a responsible member of Boddunan I have voted for both the present contests in boddunan and many other responsible members, moderators and editors have done the...
Friends.... I am not able to be here as in previous months due to a lot of official works.Now tomorrow again am going for a three day training.Wish all of you good time in...
Today after a week's interval when I logged in I saw that the number of posts has been reduced to 9990.A week ago I posted my 10000th post...
As I am going to attend NSS Programme Officers Training from 12th September to 17th September I will not be available in boddunan.Take it as a small rest after my steaple chase...
Friends, Nothing is impossible if there is a will.If my memory is correct I was the first to reach 1000 posts in Boddunan first.Now 10000th is also crossed.In this joyous moment...
Friends, I may not be able to remain active in the forum in future. However, I would try to contribute articles whenever I am permitted by my situation.Thanks to all of you...
Hey Hi Everyone.. Ahh!! Finally time has also come for me to tie the beautiful knott now. I am engaged. The Guy is of Noida and is working in NTPC ltd Noida. So I will...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3738]} It's a great great pleasure to see our doc back!
OH BODDUNAN!!! Boddunan, Boddunan, Boddunan! You give us so much fun, You taught us how to write, On day to day topics infinite. You gave us the Forum, where we try to...
Is it possible to view boddunan on mobile? I have tried it but it not having mobile version and pages are not displaying fully.
Look the current point levels of boddunan top point earners!!! chinmoymukherjee ceeem 73534 Santosh Kumar Singh santoshkumarsingh 63652...
The following mail received in my inbox!!!How this happens ??? Boddunan "Hi Abid Areacode, miram just sent you a new message. Title: hello love to meet you...
Ayurveda has a history that dates back to more than 5000 years, say the researchers. Initially the knowledge on this medical system had been passed on through generations orally....
Friends, Just 3 hours ago Chinmoy completed 8000 post in forums and am now stepping to 9000th post.Thanks to all my dear friends. I have a suggestion at this moment...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3489]} Friends, I am happy to be able to make this post to complete 8000 posts in forum.I take this opportunity to thank Boddunan and all its members....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3456]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3452]} A very Good Morning to you all!
It makes a great sight to see the topper running up magical 5222 points while the second leader stands with 597 points!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3422]} I am pleasantly surprised to receive birth day wishes from boddunan with 25 points gift! Thanks boddunan! Long live boddunan!