Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Hi all Happy X'mas to all our members.. Enjoy your holidays
Windows 7 comes with a build in speech recognition program. It can be used to get around the operating system or to type words. It is actually very easy to use and does not...
A study by the School of Criminal Justice in New Jersey, USA, has concluded security lighting is only effective in preventing crime if it enables people to notice criminal...
Save money on your energy cost by making sure you do all within your power to lower your energy bills. After all, no one wants to spend money unnecessarily.
Boddunan isn't BIASING help -as Voting is restricted 2 me even if i wan't 2 VOTE again as even being member i can't take part in competiting co-member in poll contest
i'm unable to trace in which polls i'vent voted .is there way i can find polls in which i'd not voted
i'm unable to take part in polls contest as i'd already taken part in poll contest & hence no way i can get earn money. so always who votes gets prize ,so how can i earn...
i'm unable to take part in polls contest as i'd already taken part in poll contest & hence no way i can get earn money. so always who votes gets prize ,so how can i earn...
Crossword needs prize as it can generate traffic,even though without prizes it has been so popular so believe me it is generating huge Crossword revenue for games contest sites
Bodunan can't i get paid if i need money urgently .i wan't to withdraw money as i need to repay money to someone urgently
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result...
Dear Friends, I would be inactive for a day or two due to some personal work.I would be really missing Boddunan.I will be back soon.Take care.
Congress played religious politics after Mumbai attacks: WikiLeaks - The Times of India timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...#ixzz17oATC5sx
Did you know there is a second Taj Mahal in India? While the imposing Taj in Agra has captivated the world for centuries, its less famous counterpart here is lying in read more
Many beleives online world is fake but eventhough i'd not yet done my withdrawl in boddunan (there are 7610 registered & daily adding ) still i can see fierce...
The Upavan Resorts, at the forefront of promoting eco-tourism in the pristine locale of Wayanad, is celebrating its unique presence through a novel eco-contest. Conceived at...
Hello Friends, As iam pretty busy with my part time job, iam not able to spend time for my editor job here. Interested members who are willing to review articles can PM...
Neetu is absent these days.Where is our good and beloved doctor!
Hi friends enjoy the latest film trailers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgMCFmDIo
It was really encouraging to see my article "LEARN FROM DAILY LIFE:TWO INCIDENTS" in the list of most read articles.And it has supplied enough fuel to propel me to...