Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Dear Boddunanians You must have come across some weired feelings when entering a room/ talking to someone or when you are alone Have you felt the presence of a ghost or...
Click here to see the live cricket score
It feels nice to see two of my last two articles figure atop Google's pages! Just type the titles of these two! Please don't treat it as attempt at self-promotion!! It's a kind...
Persons whose names start with A,C,E,G,I,K,M,O,Q,S,U,W,Y, belong to Group A Persons whose names start with B,D,F,H,J,L,N,P,R,T,V,X,Z belong to Group B Group A members will...
Today is holiday of Ganesh Chaturthi. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all of you.
May this new year bring in the happiest and most beautiful times for you and all members of boddunan family.Happy new year 2013-Ram,& Family. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9555]}
Do you believe that every cloud has a silver lining. Please share your views. B)
Friends, I received the fifth cheque from Boddunan day before yesterday.
HI friend.. there are many unwritten rule which we just assume to be true.. rite all such rule..which u feel are unwritten but still we follow..
Click here to know your future
thks fr advised as u took my name & my effort initiative to atleast pick my name frm among boddunan member itself is proud moment fr me admin support is all tht matters to...
I think evry one would be familiar wid this game , if not let me eXplain: in this game i will give u a name you have to start another name with the last alphabet of the name...
Post deleted
I want you to see once atleast these dedicated people who are working for speechless animals. Helping hands for...
[quote]This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. My name is NAME REMOVED. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your...
A very Happy Birthday to you Kavita. Have a wonderful birthday.
Hello friends, I'm back after a long time. I re-instated my internet connection recently. A new team of bloggers and amateur writers like us formed together to bring a new...
Today is MEEAN's Birthday and KALYANI's Marriage Anniversary.. I wish HAPPY Birthday to MEEAN HAPPY Marriage Anniversary to...
As India awaits the Ayodhya verdict, many are wondering if this will be the end of the dispute
I always miss major milestones here. This time, I haven't missed it. Let me congratulate you Sir for your recent milestone and every achievement....for the past 1 month or so,...