Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4583]} What a cute yawn!
After welcoming 2010 we all of us are now in the verge of moving ahead 2011,but as we enter new year we always wish like getting good marks building weight loosing...
Hello friends, I have a question for you all. Can we call India as United States of India? I am making this question because from past 5 years, India is emerging as a...
todays Daily Thought! Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same
Where do you go to get away? Having a new baby in our house is exhausting and I dont get a lot of time for myself. So when my boyfriend takes over baby duty, I run...
Today, I noticed for the first time that Ram Baboo is now a Caesar- an upgradation from emperor. I don't know when he got to this position. Any way, belated congratulation. .
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3422]} I am pleasantly surprised to receive birth day wishes from boddunan with 25 points gift! Thanks boddunan! Long live boddunan!
it is really shocking to read this news have a look http://www.betanews.com/article/Internet-has-less-than-a-years-worth-of-IP-addresses-left-say-experts/1279816984
Is it possible to view boddunan on mobile? I have tried it but it not having mobile version and pages are not displaying fully.
discuss :J&K on brink of recoveryUnless India takes a fresh look at its Kashmir policy, has some introspection and stops treating Jammu and Kashmir
After continue down pour of rain due to cyclone and monsoon together..I feel like saying this Rythme which I remmember.. Rain Rain go away .. Come again another day.. Little...
Today after a week's interval when I logged in I saw that the number of posts has been reduced to 9990.A week ago I posted my 10000th post...
hi friends now new feature in polls poll closing date we can add date after that it will be removed good idea by website maker to reduce memory automatically
Let me congratulate first...... with it's reply you are reaching another milestone here. Sunil......a lot of party in pending Editor, Moderator and Now Emperor :P May God...
I am happy to share here that i received the T-Shirt today afternoon.A "BIG" Thanks Boddunan to.Hope it will be fit for me. :laugh:
Hello members, We have created a community on Orkut for our website. please join it to spread the word. Boddunan.com on Orkut Please Do not spam boddunan Forum. :angry:...
homeschooling & PC ADDICT teens is sheltering them too much from the real world? Or does it keep them away from the horrors like drugs?
I am not sure if other members have noticed this but the article page is sporting a new look which is really very nice ! The related articles and author article sections are on...
With Kaun Banega Crorepati 4 going on air last week, diehard fans of Amitabh Bachchan have yet another opportunity to meet him. In addition, many stand a chance of becoming...
After 5 years, we are getting an opportunity to celebrate our daughter's birthday on Mahanavami. She was born on a Mahanavami day and we always missed that day to celebrate it as...