Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

When there is peace amongst (between !) women there is peace every where and Boddunan - no exception! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8465]}
Hai Friends, Here I am starting this thread to share all the variety of flowers present. You could also post the best flowers you find and create the place for the best...
This is a game for those with "BRAINS". Write a meaningful Sentence without the letter "e" in it.. the next person has to start with the ending...
Many members are writing comments in forums even though they have nothing to add. Merely saying that the information is useful or just repeating the comments of some one or...
It makes a great sight to see the topper running up magical 5222 points while the second leader stands with 597 points!!!
A lot of work goes into getting a perfect liplock and Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif,etc are doing everything to get right a passionate kiss scene for Family flms
Try these: :) 1. Fill both blanks in each word with the same two letters in the same sequence al--t n--ve cov-- --ror 2.Fill the three blanks in each word with the...
does MOM tears matters for her son,daughter & socity
Is salaries were reasonable in corporate companies compared to international standards ?
hi all, After a long break,i am again back to boddunan.This time i really like to read some good articles in boddunan.Can you give me the link. At least you can give me some...
I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I...
Todays verdict . The dispute is not between Ram Ji & Babar. Real dispute is vote bank politics. Do yOU AGREEE
Friends, Even though i never watch movies seriously and never get emotional...I could not stop tears rolling from my eyes whenever i see or watch this song..from Taare Zameen...
IS media a tool by congress to indirectly arose tension between 2 partys as media in the race of TRP
:cheer: Wishing all Members and Boddunan Team a very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year ahead. Click here to see the digital greeting. :cheer:
Hai Friends, Here is another interesting Game... Here in this game, A word would be given... and from this word, the sub words that can be made should be written by the...
Guys, We want to add a feature where all of us can interact in a single place(as we do on forums) and be entertained as well. For that we need a good suggestion on an...
You have reached to your place finally, you are our new emperor.
Cricket is very interesting and exciting game which has been winning hearts of many audiences across the world. Great news for all the Cricket lovers is that we now are going to...
Hi All, I would like to introduce a new type of game Here, you need to ask/answer 2 names of personalities/products/brands/companies/movies or anything... For Eg: First...