Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

if God doesnt exist. let me ask you all a question. if some day science can prove that God doesnt exist, then will u be able to believe? all religions stand on the assumption...
If someone are in gold level someone are in silver and some members are in bronze level . is there any addition benefit for high level members.
Living as they do in a conservative, Muslim-dominated society where pre-marital sex is a religious taboo, many Pakistani women are going under the knife for hymen reconstruction...
Hey Hi Everyone.. Ahh!! Finally time has also come for me to tie the beautiful knott now. I am engaged. The Guy is of Noida and is working in NTPC ltd Noida. So I will...
I greet all members and appreciate their valuable participation in discussion in which I participated. I thank them all. This post will elevate me as Caesar. This is my 15 K post.
Hai Friends... Here is the third custom.... Custom: Woman belonging to Hinduism are advised to put Tilak on their forehead. Even gents also used to put tilak in the...
the abused women stay go back to the man who did that to them and will not press charges?I need some genuine answers.
Friends, I have the pleasure of completing my six thousandth post with this and I am so happy about this!!
Sometimes you read something that really touches and moves you! It could be a paragraph or a sentence in a book or a lovely little poem. But you are touched by those lines that...
Hello Friends, If our articles will have good quality, then it can attracts new users of internet and also the traffic of our site will increase. So Please give your opinions...
Hello Everybody, I know about blogs and how to make an account but will you guide me how we can use that blogs completely for increasing the traffic on boddunan and what type of...
Crossword needs prize as it can generate traffic,even though without prizes it has been so popular so believe me it is generating huge Crossword revenue for games contest sites
Hello Everyone, After a long hiatus, I am back to do my work as an Editor. I really apologize for my long absence, but believe me was not intentional. Unavoidable situations...
Have u surprised a Boddunan member by a gift or a surprise call???? 3 days before, I surprised my Ram chettan by giving him a call. He was so shocked that he even forget to...
I'm unable to understand why Not paid still for WEBLINK
yesterday I saw this advertisement on ndtv imagine ,season 4 of swayamvar is coming soon on tv and this time after Ratan Rajput, it is Veena Malik. what are your reactions on it?
Friends I have the honor to start a thread to congratulate Chinmoy for reaching to next level by completing 15K posts. Please join me, he is our new Caesar. :)
Bodunan can't i get paid if i need money urgently .i wan't to withdraw money as i need to repay money to someone urgently
Here goes my 7000th post and I record my heart-felt thanks to you all to enable me to achieve this landmark!
Finally after a very long time I am planning to go for a trip next month with my friends. I would like you people to suugest me some good places where we can have a lot of fun...