Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Hello Friends, I have made a pic related to boddunan name with the help of paint. Give marks out of 10 according to pic. MY WISH IS BODDUNAN SHOULD USE THIS PIC FOR THEIR...
Click here for the Latest FD rates
Hai Friends... I am now at Rajahmundry, East Godavari District, AP. Came to my home town for a small vacation.... I just want to know whether there are any of our...
A BODDUNAN EDITOR & MODERATOR CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE ALSO SEND TO THE TEAM MEMBERS WHICH ALSO SHOWS IT IS A GOLDEN OR SILVER MEMBER. I THINK THIS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED BY...
What person tries to make you smile most of the time? This is a very easy one come on most of you should be able to give correct answer.
Dear friends you join some Online Earning site after seeing the Payment proof. Now I am showing 1 site from which you can make false adsense revenue...
friend please reply this i want it immeditely
Dear Boddunanians I once gave Kinley water bottle as a Birthday gift to my friend, she was like irritated and did not speak to me for a few days. I had to explain to her the...
Good site 2 crack Interview ,Tips on Interview provides Job Interview Tips, interview skills, interview techniques , interview questions and answers for attending job Interviews...
Yes, it's true we are often mistaken when we begin to know someone near. So take time to judge someone, never assume someone's character by just 1 or 2 situations. :) Just...
Let's wish our member Cool Boy "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I have not seen this guy much in forums but he has written many articles.
hey friends i want to know from all of you that how can we create a poll and also the creation of a weblink
Hai Friends, Here I am taking a small break again... I am leaving to my hometown tomorrow... So would not be able to be online always... But would come online if I find time...
hi boddunanians, :) Can any one identify anything special in the images. I have attached some of them there are many more images of similar art. They are some Entries for an...
Boddunan front page is filled with avatars of children.Why there is a tendency to use children as avatars?
Hai Friends, Where is Sajeetharan??? Its been a long time since I saw Sajeetharan online.. What happened to him??? Is anyone aware of it???
What will be the action regarding pakistan if you will b e the pm of India. What is in your mind..?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10721]} photo courtesy rambabu arle ] I am pleased to announce a fund for help of people in need due to natural calamities. As we are aware present...
Click here to know your future
Hello Friends... I also have got my T-shirt...On the right side of it is written.. Boddunan..Moderator I am very happy to have this Boddunan owner.. Thanks...