Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

hi all, We must have read some very good articles in boddunan.Maybe others have not seen it yet.So lets give the link to that article and make others to read and enjoy.It would...
Hey,mates! My latest article 'Foreign direct investment in multi-brand retail - too dangerous a game'- tops the google search on the subject! Please don't interpret as any...
Friends, Have you noticed "Funny jokes" thread ? if not please visit it immediately. There is bombardment going on. Yes ! bombardment of jokes. 107 joke bombs by a...
" Red Algae In Genomic Age" tis Book in Edited by Joseph Seckbach & David J. Chapman. This volume covers the modern biology and the speciation of the red algae...
...combined with plenty of water is all that is required to stay fit and healthy..
Please reply
Hello Friends.. Today, is Amit's birthday..So how can the Boddunan family stay behind in wishing him. Wish him a very happy birthday to make his day a little special. A very...
The aim of this book is to bring together a series of contributions from experts in the field to cover the major aspects of the application of geostatistics in precision...
What's the sure way to keep the milk from going sour?
Hello Friends, As iam pretty busy with my part time job, iam not able to spend time for my editor job here. Interested members who are willing to review articles can PM...
Hello friends, a lot of Indian says i proud to be an India, but think completely about your India and what happening India. after thinking about that can you say you are proud to...
It has been generally observed that people buy mobile phones just for satisfying their greed for upgradation to new technology which is like buying food & wasting it even if...
Friends, It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!
Taking inspiration from chinmoy ji's pictures here i present few pictures taken on my trip to araku valley in Andhra Pradesh {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4969]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Look at this picture. This picture is not animated.your eyes are making it move. Do you want to test it : Stare at one spot for a couple of seconds and everything will...
I always feel discomfort if any dear one of mine say sorry or thanks to me. I often scold them saying "No thanks and sorry in friendships". Do you also feel the same...
Hai Friends, I have something thats interesting here. Our Indian Customs are very interesting and have a great scientific reason too behind them.... Here we would...
Alright in this discussion, we will treat books like persons and meet them as friends. This is the strategy of this discussion, Anybody can suggest any piece of literary...
A strange feeling of happiness reaching the mountain top. Thank you all :P
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10671]} Once you are sure of yourself , the more criticism the stronge you become...