Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Parkash Golay is new member on the Boddunan site. He is a computer engineer. He has begun writing posts. He needs be welcomed and encouraged by all. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I am concerned about the rising levels of insecticides/chemicals in foods APPLES GONE TOXIC http://authspot.com/poetry/apples-gone-toxic/
Good afternoon everyone, Can anybody describe me about How can I change my change my profile picture in boddunan? Thanks in advance.
I feel the approval of the quizzes is taking more time. Some editors can be recruited for scrutinizing the quizzes alone. Even I am waiting for the approval of my quizzes.
Friends, Iam very happy to inform you that i have become a Platinum mate now. Thanks for you support.
Dear Members of Boddunan. As The Tax Month Is coming If you have any query or doubts regarding your financial planning just ask em here.. I will try my best to answer you and...
I am new to this site and within few days of joining, i have made 1000 points. have been online all day long today had much of time at hand. but without help of Sarala and...
Hellooo Friends, How are all doing??? Hope you remember me.. :cheer: I went offline these days as I was blessed with a baby girl this year. I am happy to be back here...
I have been away from it for quite some time and missing you all! Loss is all mine, hope to catch you all later! To my great pleasure I find a band of new members joining the...
What a nice bating by Shewag. He had Scored 100 on 87 Balls. Which include one Six. A great Partnership Between Dhoni and Shewag.Congratulation to Shewag. From my side Three...
Where is he? Nowadays nowhere seen. Is he fully engaged with his job that he can't even take a breath to do at least 2-3 posts here?????? I, Sasi and Chinmayjee form an active...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4204]} The title says it all!
What do you think about the new Airport Construction in Navi Mumbai? please give your suggestion. and it's good and bad impact B)
I did not admit any shiphoning off money, there is no admission of any guilt but only of inflating the charts and accounts of the company. - Satyam's B Ramalinga Raju, through...
It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in a running event. * Ready! * Steady! * Bang !!! With the sound of Toy pistol, All...
Hewitt Associates' recent Asia-Pacific salary increase survey brings good news for Indian companies and their employees. The global study, which also looks at some 260 companies...
Hi friends enjoy the latest film trailers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgMCFmDIo
Hai Friends, I am very happy to let you all know that I have received my first payment for Boddunan today, 0n May 19th 2010.... Thanks Boddunan!!!!
Guys this is to inform you that I will not be available on Boddunan for the next five days! All of you keep rocking in the meantime! See you all very soon.
Hai Friends, Let us share the variety of illusions here. Here is one... :)