Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Click the following link and download the excel file: Income Tax Calculator for F.Y.2009-2010 and A.Y.2010-2011
just comment :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9267]}
Her absence gives a feeling of emptiness and I also feel less intelligent! Have I any - I wonder! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8559]}
Deleted. Please do not use forums for promotions.
I just say that religion is nothing but belief and there is proof for that in the names of festivals.. In Hindu festivals one festival has muslim belief name and two muslim...
Hi friends, I am here with a new and a learning game for you The game would start with one word of English whose meaning, in your opinion, is not known by the person next...
I joined in Boddunan on 23 September 2009.After one month of joining I begane to participate in almost all activities of Boddunan.Now this is my 1000th post in Boddunan.Out of...
Hello friends, I have written a article for the new members to help them regarding how to write an article. So what do you think about this article. Give your feedback. Here is...
Hello Guys.. I have been to my hometown for this Diwali week. And as there is no internet connection here, I won't be able to announce DFAA for now. But will regularise...
This gives me immense pleasure to see that i have just become a diamond mate. This is my happy moment that i wish to share with all friends on Boddunan. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hello Friends, How are you all?Logged in after a long time..I hope definitely some changes will be there for me.Let me check. @Abid, Good to see you as Editor and...
No doubt, I love to read Gulshanji's posts most. Same is the case of Chinmayjee also. Except politics and matters related to religions ;) , I open every post of Gulshanji....
It's not extra-ordinary..just want to share with you. It's just her first program Profile picture thread is locked, so posting...
Look the current point levels of boddunan top point earners!!! chinmoymukherjee ceeem 73534 Santosh Kumar Singh santoshkumarsingh 63652...
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_egg_veg_or_non_veg i depends on what classification of vegitarian you are: * Lacto vegetarians, who do not eat meat or eggs but do consume...
Dear members I can give you free tips here to Earn some money from share market. It will be Intraday. Trading will be in future & option. You will be making your money...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5502]} How much do you love your food?
What should I do? For the first e-mail and arrows through threads, I kept quiet. It irritated that person more. But now, it has crossed boundaries. I know it's not good to post...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5468]} Currently 15 members are present in the forum! A new finding for me!!
Being a responsible member of Boddunan I have voted for both the present contests in boddunan and many other responsible members, moderators and editors have done the...