Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do...
Have you ever become a victim of a doc's ego? pain of a patient pierced due to doctor's ego Pierced by ego http://authspot.com/poetry/pierced-by-ego/
Continuous hours of answering calls and modifying data, half done meals and constant stares at the computer screen...ever thought of blinking your eye or resting your backbone?...
Today is birthday of our good friend Jasmeet! Many many happy return of th day to you,Jasmeet! May God shower His blessings upon you!
Hello Friends, Boddunan is like my first job, I got my first salary from it..But Now its time to join a full time job.. I am joining INFOSYS from 2nd August. Therefore I am...
Hi!!!!!!! :) :) :) This is a simple game....called.... ASK A DUMB QUESTION AND GET A DUMB ANSWER... :huh: :huh: Nothing but ask a question like... Who...
Today is our dear active member Deepti's Birthday..Let us all wish her.. MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEEPTI. :woohoo: :)
I am sure you all would agree that it has been a bit dull on the forums with many of members currently being inactive. Especially during the weekends, there was not much of...
In the thread where I asked about the changes you would like to bring in the society I got varied responses. Some seem to be unhappy about poverty, some about the corruption...
Take one teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon mix well and keep inthe fridge for a night use it the next day and wash after 15 mins...removes pimples really fast...
Their are 5 simple Funda 1. Daily in the morning rise early and before doing brush take 4 Glasses of Normal water. Than you brush and go for morning walk. 2. Come and take...
It's true, even if I can do some simple things, I want my hubby to do that task for me. :P I think it's applicable to everyone of us. If you are unmarried, you love your...
Please report spam threads immediately to keep forums clean in pace of responding to such posts. I am thankful to charmingkid who just reported 2 of them.
Hi All I am back again after a looooong gap. Hope you people remember me.. Good to see that a lot of new participants have joined forums. Looking forward to join my...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4648]} Many Many Happy Returns of the Day in advance - Swetha! May God shower His choicest blessings upon you! All the very best! Happy Birth Day to You!
Milk is one of the oldest health drink used by man. Milk from cow and buffalo are widely available for consumption. 200-250 ml milk a day is recommended by many dieticians and...
Hi Good Morning Friends :) :) To day I got my first Voter Award in this site. :ohmy: :ohmy: Now I started ,to continue my journey with your guidance and kind response...
AAMLA is capable of curing many diseases and ailments alone if it is taken in the right combination. AAMLA is one of the essential ingredients of 'TRIPHLA' churna (powder). This...
Please check awards of first sept Daily forum activator award my name is not there. so please correct it.
Of course a big Yes from my side. 2012 is really significant to me as I have started online earning this year and am 100% confident that I have chosen the right path. Also, for...