Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every day i am getting 5 to 6 mails all are spam mails when we open it we are trapped to them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, these types of mails are fake and one should avoid responding to it and even I also got these types of mails and messages regularly either in my inbox or in my id's but I refrain from using it....
I got many mails like this, Just go and delete ... There is no need to respond such a mails...
Pls ignore these mails and there is no need to provide any information to the sender regarding your financials.

We use to send SMS to our customers on their registered mobile numbers no to reply such mails and in case of any doubt do come to the branch at the earliest.

Very recently one of our customers, replied to such mail and net fishing has happened through his account.Although he was a very literate person (Industrialist) and was not supposed to do so.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
I too received some thousands of mails of such type. those are fake mails. Without any effort no one will pay so this is fake one. Don't try to believe it and invest money or send your details please.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes. most of them are fake and never believe in such things.
Hi Basheer,not only to ur mail but also to ur mobile such sms are coming

Immediately detele the mail/sms and change your password. keep ur password to urself and donot reply to such mails

same thing happend in facebook and orkut

Plz be careful

Swetha Shenoy
everything that you call information has a ticket value or dollar value to others,keep these thing to yourself and let others know only when you trust the source.Don't you find it weird that we get ads on the mobile or mail when we never have signed up for it?

This is vital info and pls beware of such fake promos.

Leo

this is a fake add don't beleive on that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.