http://www.boddunan.com/entertainment/7-movies/16281-movies-and-society.html this is link of my article why i dont get paid plz tell me is this site really pay for writing article
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What does the status of this article in your Earnings link? Description might be there. Post it here please. We might help you out.
I hope aman has cleared your doubt..but i want ot know why are you posting so many threads with similar problem? please dont do such things as it is not allowed here.

Aman correction done.. :)
Rajani, again you have written my name wrong. Please write Aman and not Amar. :)
Rajeshri,

Did you contacted boddunan support team for re-reviewing of your rejected article?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This article has been pad Rs.5
I think the problem has been solved. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Rajeshri,

Did you contacted boddunan support team for re-reviewing of your rejected article?[/quote]
Please do look at my article too! :)
But Maverick though we write a mail to support team for re review sometimes there is no reply from the team. :( :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.