Mny new members have still been wondering if Boddunan is a true paying site.
I have received my first payment of the month of November for Rs. 1,323/- (actual being Rs.1,373 and Rs. 50 courier deducted).
I am not sure when it was dispatched(may be December 28th, 2009) but received on 2nd January 2010.

Sorry for my late post and also not being able to submit the scanned copy. Internet in my region is not of the best quality.

Waiting for the December month payment but i am not sure if i would be able to post the receipt details when i receive then as i would be leaving Bddunan for couple of months and will not be active till then.

Thank you Boddunan for making my days enjoyable and i wish all the members the very best in the new year in their participation. Thankyou.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations anusha M. Your activities on the site have fruitified. All wil be inspired to be mor active. We shall definitely be missing you fory your absence in next few months wish you best of luck.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulations anusha on your first payment. I remember your different articles about photoshop. See you soon after your break !!

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Congratulation Anusha for your first payment from Boddunan.
I think now you can spread the word about Boddunan.

You can start a blog with your experience at Boddunan and then post your Image copy of the cheque and give your Boddunan referral link to the site which will benefted to both you and Boddunan.

You can promote your blog through orkut and also in free classified sites
I also congratulate you Anusha.I am waiting for my first payment.By the by you hadn't told the reason of your leave.By the time you back boddunan may have changed completely.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thank you everyone.
Though i might not be active, i would log on to Boddunan from time to time to see how the members are participating. And Abid,the reason for my break is that i would be visiting my relatives for few months and the place does not have proper internet services and also i am not allowed to take my laptop with me. So i hope i could have a fresh start when i come back. Thank you.
Two months with relatives!!!Really will they tolerate you this much days ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Anusha, how to become a silver member in bodhunan?, i m having 3413 points and cash credits only 179 Rs? is there any connection with profile picture? still i m not able to complete my profile to 100%? shud i earn 20 points dialy to become a affiliate member? pls comment
Hello Tinku,

Member titles are based on points only. However because of a bug in the software, the titles are not being assigned automatically. But it makes no difference to other tasks on boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.