Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I haven't felt any things like ghosts. Yes,i believe that ghosts are there. Many incidences are there which i have heard,where it seems that actually ghosts are there. You might think that i may kidding but ghosts exist.

Want to make each day Accountable

I haven't felt any things like ghosts. Yes,i believe that ghosts are there. Many incidences are there which i have heard,where it seems that actually ghosts are there. You might think that i may kidding but ghosts exist.

There are many stories and movies on ghosts. Everyone would have heard of these. But first hand experience is more important. If you have any interesting experience- real or just an illusion- please narrate.
7_5_139_2011-05-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3389]}
A world without ghosts! Oh,No! Name a single country which doesn't have a story about them! As far as creepy feelings you don't need ghosts to create them some human being are more capable in this regard!
hahahahha :) chinmoy ji I guess you have a very good sense of humor!

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3389]}
A world without ghosts! Oh,No! Name a single country which doesn't have a story about them! As far as creepy feelings you don't need ghosts to create them some human being are more capable in this regard!

Ghosts are dead human and retain attributes of living human. No surprise, many living persons are also ghost like.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have heard a lot of ghost stories but have not experienced any creepy feeling till now...

There are many stories and movies on ghosts. Everyone would have heard of these. But first hand experience is more important. If you have any interesting experience- real or just an illusion- please narrate.

I don't have any experience,but watched on T.V,on discovery channel,show name "HAUNTED".I have seen many episodes. These episodes are real stories,which are narrated by them.You should watch it.

yeah,yesterday being friday the 13th ,there were many shows on TV that were related to horror and proved to be nerve chilling

There are few programmes on AXN channel like "ghost hunters" or something like that which is infact informative but also sometimes creepy!

Swetha Shenoy
Absolutely, Sweta you are correct. Chinmoy mukherjee has really good sense of humor.
7_4_35.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks Swetha and Ronark! I wish I could write on and on this fascinating subject "Ghost"! Any member can think of producing a doctoral paper on it! Whether you believe it or not, the story of ghost which was supposed to be that of former station director- a Britisher - of All India Radio at No.1 Garstin Place, Calcutta - the erstwhile studio of AIR, is the most confirmed one! Similarly the ghost of a traffic constable who unfortunately was run over near A.J.C Bose Crossing is still claimed to have been sighted by some to be managing traffic at the same spot! We can learn a few lessons on duty from him! What do you say?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3394]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.