Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hadn't never cared these things.Friday coinciding with 13th is ghost day???

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3395]}
I think feeling ghostly presence is a relative term.Consider the following:

Situation/ client ---- The Ghost

1.When I was a student ---- My Maths teacher(He would alwaysfire)
2.Borrower (Perhaps he is knocking)----- Lenderer
3.Kochchi Tuskers --- Chris Gayle (Hit 37 in 1over)

I shall try to add more to the list later
I think feeling ghostly presence is a relative term.Consider the following:

Situation/ client ---- The Ghost

1.When I was a student ---- My Maths teacher(He would alwaysfire)
2.Borrower (Perhaps he is knocking)----- Lenderer
3.Kochchi Tuskers --- Chris Gayle (Hit 37 in 1over)

I shall try to add more to the list later

The word 'Ghost' has several meanings. But here, the thread is about spirit that may haunt us. This post is virtually a matter of seperate discussion. The list above is about persons whom you fear and even the slight hint of their presence creates terror. Thus Police haunts the thief.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well, there is always going to be an endless debate as to whether any such spirits exist or not! But no matter what, there ARE many things and incidents that defy any kind of logical explanation or sane reasoning.
we cannot simply say that spirits or ghosts do not exist, maybe not in the tangible was as is shown in the picture attached by Ramachandran, but they do exist nonetheless.

To illustrate my point of view, I have lived in a variety of at least 100 years old Air Force quarters. The AF Station colony in Pune had one quarter right next to the one in which we lived, where the head of the family invariably broke his leg. We saw at least 10 people break their legs in that very house every time a new family moved in. Skeptics may call it a coincidence but I beg to differ.

Another house in the colony had a reputation for people committing suicides and it lived to its promise that every family moving in that house had a suicide committed within 6 months after moving in. Seemingly happy people with absolutely no problems or mental illnesses have done that. These two houses were later on demolished.

Anyone with any rational thoughts on these examples are welcome to explain the phenomenon!
000203F2_2011-05-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3396]}
@Kalyani

I believe we need ghosts as much as they do! Ever since the dawn of civilization we have been coexisting without much of a trouble except a few cases of leg-breaks and heart-breaks! I have been watching with great concern the loss of habitats of ghosts,spirits. Ghosts are peaceful and always love lonely places which are disappearing thanks to builders' and realtors' onslaught. I can't imagine a world without them !!
@Kalyani

I believe we need ghosts as much as they do! Ever since the dawn of civilization we have been coexisting without much of a trouble except a few cases of leg-breaks and heart-breaks! I have been watching with great concern the loss of habitats of ghosts,spirits. Ghosts are peaceful and always love lonely places which are disappearing thanks to builders' and realtors' onslaught. I can't imagine a world without them !!

Some times, wild animals enter cities and panic. As the ghosts are also losing their habitat, they may also sometimes enter city and frighten us. Should we not campaign for reserving seperate area for ghosts and evil spirits and see that no disturbance is made near their habitat.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Kalyani

Some times, wild animals enter cities and panic. As the ghosts are also losing their habitat, they may also sometimes enter city and frighten us. Should we not campaign for reserving seperate area for ghosts and evil spirits and see that no disturbance is made near their habitat.

Hats off to chinmoy and gulshan i am planning to sit on a FAST UNTO DEATH with a slogan like SAVE GHOSTS in line with SAVE TIGERS.Let me slightly correct my mission's name
FAST UNTO DEATH FOR THE DEAD
laughsq_2011-05-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3398]}
@Gulshan

You are right! As their habitats are disappearing very fast they seem to be occupying the lonely spaces of our minds!!

@ Rajesh

Thanks a lot for your firm and enthusiastic support to the cause of preservation of ghosts and the members of ghost family!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3398]}
@Gulshan

You are right! As their habitats are disappearing very fast they seem to be occupying the lonely spaces of our minds!!

@ Rajesh

Thanks a lot for your firm and enthusiastic support to the cause of preservation of ghosts and the members of ghost family!

Chinmoy you produced beauty of a sentence .....they seem to be occupying.....
Thanx.Hope you write more like this and give us opportunity to read such pieces of writing. Speaking of the topic I recently read BEST OF SATYAJIT RAY and enjoyed some bone chilling stories.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.