Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Preservation of Ghosts habitat is in our own interest. May be some of us turn ghosts one day. after all Ghosts are nothing but former living persons.

I hoe that even after becoming a ghost, I shall read Boddunan even if unable to write. But then I shall appoint some 'ghost writer' as a ghost cannot himself write.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

wow,We see a loyal person in Gulshan ji!

Kudos to you!!!

I hope You will rope in more 'ghost buddies' so that we can have good traffic and improved contents in our website!!!!

:) :)

Swetha Shenoy
Yes, I sometimes believe there are ghost, but am not scared of ghost, so no creepy feeling

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I believe in ghosts after watching them on discovery but am not really scared of them.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
I think there are ghosts, but they never show themselves anywhere but they will show the effects.Once without knowing i and my friend went inside the be-riyal ground there i found the slaps of dead people and we were frighten and came back to home. unfortunately at night i and she got fever and we are so frightened of the incident.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ya at midnight when i usually go down in the room . i get little afraid.
yes many times swetha. Am so afraid of darkness. so before i sleep i on all the bed lights in home. but my mom off them after some time when suddenly i woke then i find some shadows in that darkness. that all my imaginations and i get feared and i sleep so tightly

In july 2009,I was returning from Palampur (H.P) when I came to know that my son was severely ill, I decided to drive whole night in order to reach Delhi by morning to see my son.

I was very thirsty and stopped in hills where a small village was there to get some water.It was a lonely place with 4-5 houses there and in-numerous trees were there in the surrounding. I started looking for someone who could help me with water.Right then I heard the voice of a group of people gossiping together and coming towards me. I kept on waiting but they didn't come. It happened several times but no one came around.Then I thought there was something wrong and left that place immediately.

I don't know whether it was an illusion.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
whenever i sleep in my dad room , there is a red light as bed light in that room , when suddenly i woke in the middle of the sleep, i find some soal with white lighting is moving around the windows as there are no curtains so it will be more clear, i think it is my illusion but am very scary and i close my eyes tightly and pray god and sleep

I do not believe in souls and post death life. My father died in august last year. A few days back I experienced sitting before me in the drawing room. This was dream but I felt this real. The amazing part is that even in dream we talked about fact of his death. He asked me to draw his pension. I told him thaton his death, this was stopped. Annoyed, he said that he was talking with me and so alive. I answered that his apperance was a miracle and he had actually died. He told that he knew this was miracle and he had come back alive after death. But as he was alive, the death was immaterial and he was entitled to pension. I promised him that I would do what he says. Only on awakening, I realized this was dream.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.