Being a responsible member of Boddunan I have voted for both the present contests in boddunan and many other responsible members, moderators and editors have done the same....

My question is to those members whose names are still pending to be added in the voter list and I hope after going through this thread they will fulfill and prove their responsibility as a member of the site. Common members and prove your membership by casting your share of vote....! :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sure ajay...that is a responsible post from your part....
Thank you said by: ajay
Thanks,I will cast my sharee of votes too.
Which contests you are talking about Ajay?
Isha i think he is talking about the rangoli and diwali articles contest.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes i have done it already .
Thanks for reminding me and all the members, Ajay. I will surely vote for all the contests from now on.
Ajay,
Nice way to remind people to vote as most of the threads hide the contest threads. I think only one vote is possible or else I could have voted for all as it is really good to see some real works. :cheer:
I have already voted for both the contest.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ajay,
Nice way to remind people to vote as most of the threads hide the contest threads. I think only one vote is possible or else I could have voted for all as it is really good to see some real works. :cheer:

Thanks for your much valued reply Rajni and yes this was done by me to increase in participation in the voting of the present contests.

I am also very proud of the fact that you spent your single vote in Rangoli Contest by voting for some other participant while most of us( who participated ) ended up voting for us only. I salute your noble deed and took a positive note out of it...! :)
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Nice work ajay for reminding once more to people about the contests as its time was very near to over.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.