Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ajay,
Nice way to remind people to vote as most of the threads hide the contest threads. I think only one vote is possible or else I could have voted for all as it is really good to see some real works. :cheer:

Thanks for your much valued reply Rajni and yes this was done by me to increase in participation in the voting of the present contests.

I am also very proud of the fact that you spent your single vote in Rangoli Contest by voting for some other participant while most of us( who participated ) ended up voting for us only. I salute your noble deed and took a positive note out of it...! :)

You are Welcome Ajay and I think I always follow my heart rather than mind in deciding such things. Everyone has worked very hard to write the articles or to prepare rangoli so all deserves a applause and vote. But rules only allow single vote which I thought the third rangoli deserves.
Well done Ajay.People mind is like that.I think this contests will get many votes after one year if not locked as some of my old polls get now!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.