yesterday I saw this advertisement on ndtv imagine ,season 4 of swayamvar is coming soon on tv and this time after Ratan Rajput, it is Veena Malik. what are your reactions on it?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
what about ashmit patel..? i think he is dumped by her...d...this woman is a real publicity hunter.
Yes this is now become the fashion for every celebratey to organise a swamabare.
ya the first thought that passed my mind when I saw the advertisement was exactly about Ashmit patel but I guess relationships of celebrities have a life like that of a moth.they are there one day and other day it is gone.
ya the first thought that passed my mind when I saw the advertisement was exactly about Ashmit patel but I guess relationships of celebrities have a life like that of a moth.they are there one day and other day it is gone.

in my opinion..there was never a relationship between them.that too was for mere publicity....do you remember how exactly they got together..?
It has become the trend also soon people will dislike these type of dramas like tvshow .As they don;t like repeated matters.
It has become the trend also soon people will dislike these type of dramas like tvshow .As they don;t like repeated matters.

time is near for another trend to arrive.most of these reality shows are now overkill..
Veena's father, Malik Mohammad Aslam disowns the actor after she appeared nude on the cover of a mgaazine. he says that veena has become a liability to his family.
this is only for the to become the popular they actually does not going to engage.
Yes,the reality shows have became a huge drama. Its correct,people are really fed up of watching such shows.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes the reality shows are drama only they will get more popularity better not to watch that.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.