The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh That Right Sasi i was Also Demanding 500 Points Soon as i reach This Marks Thanks For sharing with This.
O my God, I really missed out this thread!!! Here, I take the noble opportunity to wish the emperor a kingdom laden with wealth, peace and prosperity. I am cent percent sure the emperor will surely look after the well being of his subjects and march his kingdom towards glory and success. :)
ghr_2012-02-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
ghr_2012-02-04-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
cube2_2012-02-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Chinmoy this is amazing. Congrats! for this achievement. Have fun!
A great award to Chinmoy jee who is active and make us funny with his threads. He is a rock star of boddunan.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh Ceeem Sir is my Inspiration i try to work on his feet mark and believe that one day i reach that point with my hard work and my hard patience.This two thing is need if you want to reach at that point.
@Ajay{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4909]}
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown, let it be so! I don't mind it but all your overwhelming words steel my resolve even stronger to be better,better to make you all the best!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4911]}
Sorry! for no fault of my own it's a double post - courtsey slowness of net speed!!!
@Alam

Good! You have my very best wishes if you have prepared yourself for a long and hard journey keeping in mind all the words of your seniors.I would be the happiest person and congratualte when you achieve it!
I can say only that:
There is no substitute of hard labour.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thats is wonderful and inspiring. I have not done even 10% of what he has achieved. May be one day I will touch that point but by then he must be still 10 times ahead.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.