The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Chinmay jee.....Give Sanjay.....'A jaadu ki jappi'.......After all, he is following the path of Sanjay Dutt...ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5798]}
0058_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@Chinmay jee.....Give Sanjay.....'A jaadu ki jappi'.......After all, he is following the path of Sanjay Dutt...ha ha

The problem with "Jaadu ki jappi" is that you would get a "Jaadu Ki Flat"!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5799]}
I had heard only some Emperors in Indian History. Boddunan history also matches to it.
0006_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I had heard only some Emperors in Indian History. Boddunan history also matches to it.

Boddunan history is part of Indian history!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5801]}

The problem with "Jaadu ki jappi" is that you would get a "Jaadu Ki Flat"!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5799]}

Any how, you should give him one....after all you have promised!!

Meera sandhu

Any how, you should give him one....after all you have promised!!

BTW guys i am Sanjeev and i need flat too with hugs..hehehe...you can't run away with hugs only. :laugh:
Wow.. :woohoo:

That's too high number. I am still a starter. I guess its too much for me to achieve some thing like this. :laugh:

By the way.. Congrats. :)
dancing_2012-03-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5886]}
One more congrats!!

Thanks!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5886]}
One more congrats!!

Thanks!!

Your thanks message itself may be made to a 200 pages note book :woohoo: ha ha
Add one more congratulation from my side too!!!!!
Don't thank me. If so, I will be angry. :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Thanks Kalyani! Very Happy to see my article cleared and published this morning! But the points on achieving 10000 marks are yet to be credited! As I am a little preoccupied with some pressing issues I won't be regular for some days and hope to be back amidst actions soon!

Thanks Vaishnavi and Abid!

They got credited. Congratulations to your achievement. Wish you see your name on the next level soon.

What's the next level??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.