The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Kalyani! Very Happy to see my article cleared and published this morning! But the points on achieving 10000 marks are yet to be credited! As I am a little preoccupied with some pressing issues I won't be regular for some days and hope to be back amidst actions soon!

Thanks Vaishnavi and Abid!

They got credited. Congratulations to your achievement. Wish you see your name on the next level soon.

What's the next level??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

is there any next level after emperor also?

a.s.
Thanks Kalyani! Very Happy to see my article cleared and published this morning! But the points on achieving 10000 marks are yet to be credited! As I am a little preoccupied with some pressing issues I won't be regular for some days and hope to be back amidst actions soon!

Thanks Vaishnavi and Abid!

They got credited. Congratulations to your achievement. Wish you see your name on the next level soon.

What's the next level??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I saw admin's post. That's why I pulled this thread up even though it's old.

is there any next level after emperor also?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya where is your comment please. So please edit your blank post and comment

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think since its quite an old thread, it can now be locked without any objections! Regarding the next level after Emperor , it would be best to address it directly to Maverick!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.